Chapter 1 - Choosing a Sacrifice

Pls vote and comment as it gives me motivation to write more!

It was the following day, today was the day that I would propose the entirety of my plan to Sakayanagi in hopes of getting into Class A. I calculated there was a 30% chance that my proposal would get rejected but If I were to mention the end reward then the chances of me getting rejected were non-existent.

I had also devised a plan to account for my girlfriend, Kei, to make sure she received minimum damage. The class had recently found out about our relationship so everyone would assume the worst from Kei, I had to make sure she wouldn't receive too much trouble. I wanted her to still develop even after I was gone because I didn't want to let go of her. I thought long and hard and devised three options, two of which were similar and the last one, a bold move.

Option 1 :

Break up publicly with Kei in front of the class and let everyone know I would be leaving Class C. The break up would only be on the surface as I would let Kei know beforehand that we wouldn't actually have to break up but instead, we would resume our secret dating. This option would ultimately cause the least pain for Kei who would surely be caught up in some sort of scandal if I were to just randomly transfer without notice, all eyes would be on Kei which I didn't want. However, it also poses it's fair share of risks as if anyone were to ever catch us communicating, that would mean a lot of trouble.

Option 2:

Repeat the process of option 1 but this time, truly break up with Kei. The catch in this however, was that it would not be the end of our relationship. It had an end goal where we would once again reunite with the real world environment after graduating from ANHS. The process was a painful one though, we would have to cut all communications with each other and act like we'd never met before up until the day we left this facility. After that, we would find each other and get back on with our lives, but in the real world, away from any hindrances like my foes of this school. This option was risky as well, as it proposed the idea of us losing interest in each other during the waiting period but I know no other female who suits me as well as Kei does. I'm certain that she wouldn't throw away our future relationship over the next year and a half just because she was getting impatient. I believe Kei has a heavy sense of loyalty which I've experienced first hand from her over our time together.

Option 3 :

This one was definitely the craziest one, it removes every concept of Kei not having to receive trouble but this method would bring trouble to her. It was a method that would make her have to sacrifice all of her friends and bonds she's built over the year, and in return she would get to have a normal relationship with me and get only me in return for her sacrifice. The method? I'd manage another 20 million private points and have Kei transfer to Class A with me. It's an out of the box strategy that requires a lot of financial aid and I'd have to convince Sakayanagi of all the good traits of Kei and what she'd bring to the class. That being said, it doesn't mean Kei would have to transfer to class A instantly but it could be anytime during the year or even a month before we graduate. As long as we graduate together, of-course, this one consisted of our relationship continuing in secret during the time we spent in different classes after a false public break up. But if we transfer at the same time, then we would continue our relationship publicly.

The last method would be a form of betrayal this school has never witnessed before and the only person who would actually be able to pull it off is me, through the help of Sakayanagi of course. However, these were my 3 ideas for Kei. If option 3 failed due to a rejection from Sakayanagi, I would simply lean towards the first 2 options.

It was about time now, I got up, got out of my bed and took a quick shower before switching into a fresh new outfit I'd recently bought for myself. I'm overexerting, as it was simply some gray sweatpants and a hoodie but I liked the coziness of it. I'd be heading over to Sakayanagis dorm room now to propose my idea. I made sure to be as swift as possible, with my hood over my head as I reached her room door within a matter of minutes.

*knock knock*

"Well it isn't Ayanokoji-kun, come in, I've been waiting eagerly for your arrival"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Sorry for the intrusion but I'd like you to hear me out, can we take a seat?"

"Fufu, well of course, I'll have some tea ready, you can have a seat, I'll be right there."

I watched as Sakayangi slowly walked around her apartment, with her cane as her main support, I wondered how much more dangerous she could've been had she not been handicapped physically and the possibilities were impossible. She'd been dealing so much damage with just her strategies, it's not crazy for me to say she'd be someone on par with a white room student if she had good physical abilities.

"Sakayanagi, do you ever feel upset about your physical state?"

To be Continued...

Next part : The Negotiation

What did you guys think about this chapter?

Sorry for pushing the negotiation chapter back a chapter, I had a new idea mid writing about Kei's inclusion in this and decided to include it first. Enjoy the read! New chapter will be out soon.