Chapter 17- The Defeat of Ayanokoji : WR Clash

Don't think much about the reality of this, just enjoy the read! Please vote and comment your thoughts!

Before I knew it, a boy slowly walked out from one of the doors on the building, a boy in school uniform with a stature slightly smaller than mine, and a face that was nearly unrecognizable right now compared to how I saw him earlier today. And... out of my expectations, it wasn't Nagumo or Hosen.

Instead, the presence standing in front of me now was that of my junior. His face, like that of Kushida when I saw her true self but much, much worse. Affirming my thoughts, I now knew it.

The man with hostile eyes in front of me right now was none other than a fellow white room student, Takuya Yagami. Sent out with the sole task of my expulsion from the school.

I stare him down with an intent glare but he's up to it as he sends a miserable glance straight back at me. The levels of tension in the environment right now are something I haven't felt before, not with Amasawa, or Tsukihiro. The boy in front of me is no joke but does he compare to me? He's the one who's received the latest white room training and is less likely to be rusty whereas I've been keeping up with my daily workouts but I haven't received as serious training in nearly two years now. I'm rusty in comparison to my very best... but it suffices easily here at this school.

I have no doubt in myself though as I face the man who was sent with the task of my expulsion in his hands, personally handpicked by my father who really believes Yagami will suffice. While I may not be the strongest of them all when compared with the rest of the world, around here, amongst the white room students there's a known fact amongst them all, that I would not be defeated by the likes of them.

"You really are from there aren't you?" I ask him

"I think we both know the answer to that." He replies with a completely different tone compared to that of when we ran into each other a few hours back.

"What's your reason for doing this? Out of your own will or just cause you've been ordered to do so." I asked him

"You're quite the rebel aren't you Ayanokoji? You have the guts to defy your very own father and think that you'll get away too? It's funny."

"Answer my question, what I do isn't of your, nor should it be my fathers concern."

"I'll get to you on that later. It's really a shame someone like you, labeled a "masterpiece" is wasting their talents in a trash place like this." He tells me

"What defies trash? I've learned many things at this place that you're incapable of genuinely understanding, so in that regard, I've seen much more than you." I tell him and he shows a hint of strong animosity

"You think you're all that, don't you? If I were to ask, it seems the majority of the white room population hates you to the very core. You're all that's ever mentioned over there and anyone with a performance below you is considered a failure."

"It's impressive, you know that you don't compare to me, yet you come and show up in front me out of nowhere knowing you'll lose. That's some serious will power." I tell him.

"Shut up, anyone in that facility would take up the offer to expel you but I'm the most suited for it by a long shot. I have no intention of losing to you right now."

"And how exactly do you plan on winning?"

"How about we have a friendly discussion right now which ends with you agreeing with my terms and returning to the white room." He proposes

"Sounds good, I'll take you up on that offer then... No really, how do you plan on winning?"

"Violence is the last option for me but I'd like to talk it out before anything, just return Ayanokoji, you have responsibilities you need to fulfill there and you aren't doing anything here. It's irresponsible for you to be sticking around here. I recommend you drop out on your own accord"

The Betrayal : Ayanokoji's Impossible MissionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara