What's the point?

A/N: Oh look, another story to abandon like my last book. /hj
---------------------------------------------

"Espresso I cannot believe that you did this again! How many times do I have to tell you to listen?!"

Latte shouted who's standing at the door frame in pure anger towards her twin brother. Espresso on the other hand, minding his own business as he focuses on his coffee magic. Too tired, he barely glances at his angry sister then went back to his work once again.

Latte did not like this when she starts marching her way to her brother as she slam something on his desk making the other startled from the sudden action. He looks at her as if asking what the hell is her problem from lashing out but before he can ask anything she just left the room without another word.

Still confused, he looks over to the object that Latte left on his desk as his expression quickly changes into disappointment upon seeing it.

It's the flower seed.

He let out a sigh as he took the seed from his desk then stared at it, he doesn't like the existence of it one bit at all.

"I thought I threw you away for good, and yet you keep coming back at me like a magnet." Just by seeing it makes him want to burn it into ashes to fully dispose of it, thinking about the thing called soulmates makes him want to throw up. Latte wouldn't have been working this hard if it wasn't for this flower seed, the reason why their parents abandoned them.

As much as he hates this flower seed so much, he has no choice but to keep it so Latte will stop scolding him for throwing it away. He starts to search for something in his lab for a container just to put this seed secure and hidden where he won't find it at all. It takes a while for him to find one but at last, he found an extra glass jar container as he stores the flower seed in it.

What's the point of this soulmate thing anyways? A mission for you to marry them? Be their friend? To meet them? What's the purpose? To find his special someone? Even if it means to sacrifice the people who need you the most?

He bitterly chuckled at his own thoughts, he already had his answer from all of his questions, it's pointless. Believing in fate and destiny is just stupidity knowing, in the end... you'll end up getting hurt anyway.

"I'm surprised Latte herself believes in this, well it is expected for someone like her to be upset since I keep throwing away the flower seed." He gazes at the glass jar he's holding and the longer he stares at it he wonders, is it possible for his soulmate to save him?

He dryly scoffed from his sudden thought, save him? From what? He's perfectly fine in his own life.

A stable income, a stable job, a peaceful village, no distractions- well his sister lives with him so that's an exception but other than that, everything is perfect. He doubts something stupid will happen for that to destroy. It's just him, his thoughts, and his lovely coffee laboratory.

Now, he wasted a lot more time than he expected because of this flower seed. He should probably head back to work, especially since he has a class to teach tomorrow.

Is he a professor? Yes.

Is he going to sleep? No, just pure caffeine for energy.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: So I learned my lesson from the last book, I'll be keeping the chapters short to avoid the sudden burnt out.

Haha... This book is gonna have a lot of angst and denials.