Why I can't seem to hate you?...

Mint Choco sighed for the 3rd time this day with his head looking down at the floor looking all depressed. 

Vampire cookie stopped drinking his favorite 'juice' looking over at Mint Choco who's being a dramatic simp as usual, “What's wrong M? Did your violin's bow hairs slap you in the face again?” 

Milk cookie accidentally snorted as for Sparkling who shot Vampire cookie a quick glare before patting his friend Mint Choco's back with a smile comforting the male. 

“You can tell your problems to us Mint Choco! We'll listen, unlike that certain cookie…” Sparkling mumbled the last part of his sentence yet Vampire still heard it who just shrugged it off then went back drinking juice. 

Herb nodded his head in agreement, “We're here for you Sparkling!” 

The rest agreed along with Herb waiting for Mint Choco's response, Espresso didn't bother to talk with them as he was busy with his own thoughts. It's been 4 days since that day, and just as he expected the male didn't visit once again. 

Mint Choco sighed for the 4th time now, “It's just… I missed my fiancé Sparkling.” 

Sparkling almost dropped the glass he's holding and Milk almost spit their drink as the both of them were trying to control their laughter, Vampire didn't bother to hold back when he starts to burst out laughing, Herb and Espresso were unimpressed thinking why they're friends with a bunch of hopeless idiots.

“I missed her so much, I wanna go home…” 

“PFFT- WAIT WAIT WAIT- SHE JUST LEFT YOU 10 MINUTES AGO!” Vampire starts to slam the bar's counter, still laughing at Mint Choco. The way Mint Choco talks and his tone of voice is rather hilarious because you can tell that he's being whiney. 

Mint Choco groaned at his friend, “Shut up, it's not my fault that I want to see her every day.” 

“Hm? can't relate, I'm with them~” Vampire cookie quickly embraces Herb who's sitting beside him as he rests his chin on Herb's shoulder, giving Mint Choco a smug look. 

Espresso almost forgot that Vampire, Herb, and Sparkling are in a poly relationship. Snow Sugar doesn't even know about it since Vampire hasn't introduced himself yet. You can say he and Milk are the only ones who are single in their friend group. Milk isn't interested in dating yet but looking forward to being together with this person someday. He dares not and does not care to know who it is, it's not his business to begin with. 

“Oh Boo-Hoo, you think that's going to hurt me?” Mint Choco rolled his eyes, tired from Vampire's bullshit. 

“You should invite Cocoa here someday, it's been a while since she last hung out with us!” Herb said as the others agreed with his suggestion, except for Sparkling who shakes his head. 

Sparkling flipped the bangs of his golden blond hair as he confidently said, “Actually, I have a BETTER idea Herb~” 

The cookies glance over to Sparkling in wonder what's the idea going to be, some of them are worried knowing Sparkling always plans something dangerous. 

The bartender continues, “Why don't we all hike together and camp on top of the mountain? Won't it be that fun and exciting?” After Sparkling suggested, the whole group widened their eyes. 

“WHAT?!” 

Sparkling immediately covered his ears when his friends suddenly yelled, rolling his eyes from their reaction. 

“Oh c'mon it's not that bad.” 

“Sparkling honey, you almost made us drown when you offered to go water skiing.”