Special Update

Basically the whole summary of this book:

I have no intentions of continuing this book any further since I'm losing my interest in CRK. However, you must be wondering how this story will end correct?
------------

Drafts:

C'mon Espresso, it's done,” 

“Huh? Oh, okay…” 

The young boy quietly stood up from his seat after hours of sitting that felt like forever. He glimpsed at his father on the other side of the courtroom is what he doesn't want to see at all. 

The sight of his father breaking down refusing to accept that the trial case is over is a scene he doesn't want to encounter, his father didn't win but his mother did. He was about to approach him but his mother suddenly grabbed his arm along with Latte as she pulled them outside of the courtroom. 

“Isn't that great sweetie? You'll be spending time with mom everyday!” Caramel said with a smile on her face that only made Espresso and Latte shiver in fear, their mother isn't the type of person to smile, it only happens if her plan is going well. 

Mhm!... That is a great thing…” Latte responded after noticing that her little brother isn't talking at all, she won't force him to talk at all knowing all of this happened so suddenly. 

Their trip to the house is rather quiet. The three of them were in silence and no one dared to have a conversation, well that is because their mother doesn't want any noise. 

Espresso, on the other hand, has so many thoughts in mind that he can't even think straight. Recalling the trial over and over again was a nightmare for him. 

His father got accused of domestic abuse, his mother crying behind that mask, and his father's reaction when he realized that he lost the trial and will be sentenced to jail because of his false accused crime making their mother take custody of the kids. 

The thought of it just made Espresso tighten the grip of his fist, this made him think that his home will turn into a room filled with chains. 

————————————————

“Ew stop touching me you freak!! Don't touch me with those homo viruses!" 

“Calm down, poor Espresso is already suffering from having family issues, not that we care at all pfft-” 

The students walked away from the male as they laughed. Espresso just ignored them, focusing on fixing his uniform along with his broken glasses, they pushed him so hard that it cracked in the process. 

It's been 3 years since the incident, he's in high school and things have gotten rougher than before. Latte has to stop going to school too just to get a job for their money. Their mom? Well too busy to be 'free'. 

----------

The knight stayed silent, surprised by the words that his soulmate had said. Espresso was trying to escape from his grasp and yet the knight refuses to do so despite listening to every word that hits like a poison flooding through his body as he internally suffers. 

He was holding back his tears, tightening the grip of the hug as he refused to let go. No matter how many times Espresso hits him just to stop hugging him he won't, as much as it hurts so much while the male speaks, he still won't let him go and lose him once again.