Why does it hurt so much?...

A/N: Miss me?

This is a long and rush chapter, I'll be checking the mistakes tomorrow in the morning.

Also, you guys actually thought there will be angst?

Belated Happy New Year I guess...? 😭
--------------------------------------------------------------

Espresso was woken up by the sound of his alarm coming from his phone. He can't help but feel irritated from the sudden loud noise, reaching out for his phone to hit it on snooze. Once he finally got the silence he needed, he went back to sleep once again. 

Not until someone suddenly barged in his room. 

“WAKE UP ESPRESSO! STOP BEING DEPRESSO!” Shouted by the one and only Vampire cookie while slamming the door open. 

Espresso was shot awake by this, not appreciating any single bit of noise in the morning right now, he can feel himself getting pissed as the seconds go by while acknowledging that Vampire's presence is here. 

“What.Do.You.Want?” He angrily asked but it didn't seem to faze Vampire when the other kept his big grin on his face. 

“Tsk tsk tsk, did Espresso forget that we have big plans today? Get your lazy ass up and go downstairs to eat!” Vampire was about to leave the room when he noticed a familiar person beside Espresso. This made him form a smug look on his face as he didn't bother to make any comment about it. 

Espresso was confused about why Vampire looked at him like that but before he asked the cookie left the room while whistling, what was that about? 

He just sighs, not even gonna trouble himself thinking about it as he sits up, but something stops him from it when he feels someone's arms wrapped around his waist. 

‘Oh right, I forgot.’ He looks over to his side and as he expected, it's Madeleine sleeping right beside him. 

Madeleine is still asleep and it's his first time seeing the male in a state like this, he cannot help but crack a smile as he moves Madeleine's hair to see his face much more clear. 

He just realized how pretty Madeleine is, he even has long eyelashes as he does as well. He thinks that what it looks like to date someone like Madeleine, he bet they're a lucky person. 

Despite being arrogant, you can tell that he's a kind-hearted person, sure he may be a bit stubborn but for some reason, he managed to tolerate it. 

He let out a sigh as he retrieved his hand back, he shouldn't compliment Madeleine that much. Just the thought of the other dating someone else is like being stabbed by the heart. 

Is he falling for him? If yes then it's not looking good for him. 

------

“Look who's finally awake! The Depresso himself!~”