41- family?

The two flinched immediately pulling away from each other startled by the sudden bang.

Namjoon froze on the spot, his eyes twice as much.

Taehyung was seated on his chair with Lily strangling him and it wasn't hard to figure that their making out was interrupted by him. Lily got up from Taehyung's lap embarrassed at being caught in such a position.

It took a minute for Namjoon to register before he marched towards taehyung and punched him right on his right cheeks making the corner of his lips bleed.

"Noo..-" Lily panicked but the damage was already done.

"You f*cker! How can you do this to her? Are you playing with her?" Namjoon roared .

Taehyung, who was still shaken from the sudden attack, took a few breaths before calmly asking. "What do you mean? And why did you hit me?"

"If You love yn and you are screwing her best friend here? What are you trying to do? Are you playing with her?" He asked, pointing towards Lily who was scared but also confused .

"Love yn? What is he talking about Tae?" Lily asked in disbelief.

Taehyung faintly chuckled , now connecting dots .

"I don't love Yn hyung, I mean yes I do love her as a best friend but it's Lily whom I love and we are finally dating" he informed, intervening his hands with Lily giving her a gentle squeeze of assurance.

"What? But that day- in the restaurant- didn't you tell me-"

"I never told Yn is the one I love hyung, it was you who assumed that" he cut him off finally clearing all the confusion.

"But you didn't correct me!"

"That's because I know in fact we both know and can see you have feelings for her and the way you got jealous I thought it might help you realise your feelings and maybe you would do something and not gonna lie it was also fun to see you all worked up!" Taehyung cheekily smiled

"I ...I am sorry . I shouldn't have hit you." Namjoon looked at him with guilt.

"It's okay. It's not that bad. Lily can uh please help me"

Lily brought the first aid kit and cleaned the small cut applying some Cream afterwards.

"Btw Namjoon where is Yn? Last night I called her to tell her about me and Taehyung but she didn't pick her phone and even in the morning her phone went off. In Fact I and Taehyung were about to come to your place, to tell you guys about everything"

Namjoon stiffened hearing her question, in between all the confusion he did forget for a second the actual reason he was here.

---

"So you are telling me she left with him?!" Lily asked, half surprised, half angry.

"Yoo Bam ? Who the hell is this person? ''Taehyung asked, confused , it was the first time he heard his name.

"How could she agree ? Did she really believe him?" Lily muttered more to herself but both the men heard her and immediately turned to her.

"Agree to what? What do you mean by believing him? Do you know something about Lily?" It was taehyung who asked her .

Lily looked at both the men and let out a sigh.

She has to tell them, there is no other option.

"That evening when yn went missing and then came back home that was the day she first met him, at least in her memory. "