52- Welcome Back!

"Namjoon stop!" You playfully pushed him but he held you again .

"One last Promise!!!" He whined puckering his lips in a funny manner making you giggle.

"Okay , this is the last one. No more." You warned before pressing your lips against his. And just like always you melted into the kiss.

No matter how many times you both have kissed in the past few days , your stomach doesn't stop fluttering. You couldn't get used to the fact that you were actually kissing a man and not just anyone, Kim Namjoon. It was a beautiful feeling you were sure you would never get used to .

You hastily pulled back when you realised what day it is today.

"Come one that's cheating! It wasn't even a proper kiss" Namjoon pouted. Yes he freaking pouted.

This was definitely not the man you knew. This was a different person.

"No, let's go, Yun is waiting, we can't be late. He is finally coming back home "

Yes, today Yun was finally getting discharged. He was recovering well and everything has been going well without any worry and you couldn't be more happy about it.

You walked into the hospital with Namjoon holding your hand. He wouldn't let go of you whenever you two met .

"You know right that once we take Yun home you will have to maintain distance?" You reminded him.

Today in celebration of Yun returning everyone has arranged a small party with only the family and friends. Lily's family was also coming and Taehyung was also done with today's work so he would go back with you two only.

And of course you invited Namjoon too but as a friend because other than Taehyung and Lily no one knows about you two yet.

You wanted some time before telling anyone and Namjoon didn't mind.

"I am already missing you " He sighed, making you giggle.

You can't help but fall harder for this man everyday. He is just so special. He is everything one would ever want in a partner and you are so glad that you are the special one for him.

"Mommieee!!" Yun squealed, running to you . You sat on the couch welcoming him with open arms. Your belly was so huge now that you couldn't lift Yun or crouch to his level.

"Careful there little man." Namjoon gave him soft glare before leaning down to peck his chubby cheeks.

"Ready to go back?"

"Yess! So so excited" Yun chimed .

"Yn, I already asked the nurse to pack up everything and I changed Yun's clothes too so you two wait here and I and hyung will do the formalities and then we can leave okay?"

You gave him a nod and then both the men left the room leaving you alone with your son.

"Mummy is so happy to take you back my baby. Now you can also do everything like your friends. I will not stop you. I am so proud of you my brave boy"

You gently hugged him happily about how everything was coming on track. Never in life you had felt this level of happiness and satisfaction before. You had everything, your loving and caring family, your precious son recovering healthily and an amazing man who loved you so much.

"I am a brave boy cause my momma is a brave woman" Yun's statement made you giggle.

"You think your momma is strong?" You teased him.

"Yes! She is the strongest . Even more than Hulk" he boasted making your heart melt into a puddle.

I love this tiny human so much. Thank you so much god for blessing me with him