43- New Life

Namjoon groaned while still half asleep and tried to turn to the side but couldn't when he felt a light weight on his chest and some tickling sensation on his face.

"Uhh let me sleep please" he grumbled.

"Joonie Hyung get up! Yun is here" he heard a sweet voice.

And not even a second later he opened his eyes only to find Yun sprawled on his chest cupping his cheeks.

"Yun baby you are back?" He exclaimed in his deep hoarse voice immediately cuddling the tiny human to his chest. "Do you know how much I missed my cuddle buddy?" He pouted, earning a giggle in return.

" Yun missed you too!"

-

Namjoon walked down the stairs with Yun in his arms to Lily and Taehyung sipping their coffees served by Nara.

"Hyung, Morning". Taehyung greated.

"Morning. " he replied dryly.

Both Lily and Taehyung examined Namjoon's appearance. He looked completely wrecked. As if not slept well in days.

"Hyung..y..you look a mess. Did..did you drink-"

"Ofc no taehyung!" Namjoon yelled immediately. "I just didn't get any sleep. I am not stupid to repeat my mistakes and yn will be so disappoined in me if she knows I drank again."

Taehyung just nodded in response, glad that he isn't repeating the past mistakes.

" But why are you guys here? Weren't you supposed to take yun to yn?"

"Yes Hyung, we were actually going to yn only but when he heard that Yn isn't living here , he got upset and he wanted to meet you first." Taehyung answered.

"Does yn know this?" Namjoon asked.

Lily and Taehyung exchanged a look before shaking their heads simultaneously.

"It's okay Namjoon, I am sure yn won't have any problem" Lily assured.

"Hyung, are you upset with mommy?" The small voice from Namjoon's lap grabbed everyone's attention.
"Did she make any mistake? Are you angry at her that's why you sent her away?" Yun asked with a frown.

"No baby it's not like that" Namjoon shook his head immediately.

"Please forgive my mumma. I really want to live with you both. Like..like Mira lives with her mommy and Daddy. Please bring mommy back" Yun pleaded with tears in his eyes.

As if Namjoon wasn't feeling guilty enough , his chest constricted with even more guilt and agony.

"No champ! Your mommy did no mistake. She is too good to do anything wrong. It's me who messed up. I am sorry that I disappointed you and your mom. " Namjoon answered with a painful voice.
"But you don't have to worry, okay? It's my promise to you that I will mend all my mistakes. I will convince your mom to forgive me no matter what it takes. And we will be again like we used to be.... hopefully" he mumbled the last word in a low voice .

"Pinky promise?" Yun raised his pinky finger looking at Namjoon with hopeful eyes.

Namjoon looked up to Lily and Taehyung. They had a small assuring smile, he hesitantly hooked his finger with Yun's tiny once.

"Pinky promise"

------------------------

"You know you don't have to avoid me like this. It's your house" you mumbled when you noticed Bam slowly leaving the kitchen when you came down from breakfast .