42- A broken mess

First of all, i sm so sorry for the delay guys. I had Last exam on 18 and then after evam I went out with my friends. I was so tired by the time I returned. Then yesterday I got my periods and the cramps were killing.

Anyway I hope you all are fine. I hope you enjoy this part.

--------------------------------

It had been an hour since you sat by the window staring blankly at the beautiful garden surrounding the mansion.

Though your eyes were set on the colourful rows of dancing flowers your mind was a mess. There was just so much happening and you were overwhelmed with it.

All the chaos with pregnancy, situation with Namjoon and now your alleged new family. And on top of everything you were missing You terribly. It had been a week since he went to Lily's place which reminded you he is supposed to come back tomorrow.

You walked back to the big soft bed where your phone was lying. You need to tell her everything plus she needs to drop Yun here tomorrow. You still hadn't told bam about Yun but with all honesty you two had barely spoken 2 words since morning. Anyway you were pretty sure he knew about him considering he hired someone to check on you.

Your actions halted the moment your wallpaper appeared.

It was a cute picture of the three of you.

Namjoon you and Yun.

Your mind flew back to the day this picture is from.

Namjoon had returned home very tired that day, it was a really busy and tiring day . He had a headache so you offered to give him a head massage. You were sitting on the couch and he was on the floor still his head was almost reaching your face. A few minutes later Yun also came down after finishing his homework and demanded a massage. You often gave him head massages.

So he sat on Namjoon's lap and Namjoon was massaging Yun's head while you did his. It was such a cute moment.

It almost felt as if you three were a family.

Almost.

One after the other tears began rolling down your pink cheeks.

Why? Why did you let your guards down, idiot! It's no one but yours fault. You are the only one responsible for your misery.

No, I can't do this! I can't fucking break down! I can't become weak. If I become like this what will happen to Yun? I can't let him see this side of me.

One day, cry all you want today Yn, you have today to do anything you want from tomorrow you need to go back to being the tough single mom you had been forever for your son. You can't cry over a man. Not when you have your son depends on you.

Taking a last look at his smiling face on your home screen you changed it back to a childhood picture of Yun playing in a garden. It was a reminder for you, to be strong, to stay focused.

With the constant tears numerous thoughts came to your mind. Whatever happened yesterday, whatever Namjoon did, you weren't exactly angry at him. You were more hurt and upset.

I don't want to be angry or blame bhim for anything when he hasn't made any mistakes. I was insensitive and naive, even after i know how much he was hurt broken and devastated because of that woman, how much it has affected him mentally I decided to act like some stupid jealous teenager when I had no right. It must have already been so startling for him to see her after so long and then I did something so silly I don't blame him for acting the way he did. If any thing I am glad about everything that happened, at least it woke me up from my stupid fantasy. Him and I aren't possible. He deserves so much better, someone who is worth him, someone who is as reputed and good like him. No some lowlife like me.