Prologue

AN( I don't have a plan for this, just going in blind and writing whatever comes to mind. I do hope you like it)

\(>^<)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking  up I then made breakfast, after that, I did my daily routine. On my way back to my room I met Horikita in the elevator, she had that scary look on her face. To be honest, I didn't want to get in, but seeing her holding the door I proceeded to enter.

"Good morning"

"..."

Ignored huh? Maybe she woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Well doesn't matter, would be weird if she greeted me back.

I got back and took a shower, since I have half an hour before class starts I decided to hop on my computer to ask internet-sensei some stuff. 

turning on the power I see a message from an unknown source, I have a feeling that this is gonna be troublesome. 

Without a second thought, I continued asking internet-sensei about the stuff I was curious about.

Slowly seconds passed, I can't hold it anymore!

I must know what that message is, maybe it was from a friend, who knows? 

Clicking on the notification it showed a link to a website?

League of legends? what's that? sounds like a game that the 3 idiots would play, I'll send them a message.

"Hey, Do you guys know what League of legends is?"

Soudo: Whoah! Ayanokuoji you play league?!

Ayanokouji: Not really, just curious is all.

Ike: What rank are you ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: Rank?

Ike: In the game dude!

Ayanokouji: Oh sorry I don't play it.

Professor: So why'd you ask ayanokouji?

I'm getting nowhere with this.

Ayanokouji: Nevermind

Soudo/Ike?prof: Ok

So it's a game? But it says here "LORE"

Maybe the game's storyline? I still have time, I'll check it out for 5 minutes.

Click*

*Throbber*

A map of a continent with different places was shown since I didn't have the luxury to explore 

right now, I'll just look at the regions.

With a click to the regions category, 13 places were visible.

The pictures contained sceneries with different symbols in the middle with the names below. The first one was a flower blooming it was called BANDLE CITY, I looked at the second image, a harbor full to the brim of what looks like pirate ships, BILGEWATER. A small description was revealed as I hovered over the icon.

"Nestled away in the Blue Flame Isles archipelago, Bilgewater is a port city like no other—home to serpent hunters, dock gangs, and smugglers from across the known world. Here, fortunes are made and ambitions shattered in the blink of an eye. For those fleeing justice, debt, or persecution, Bilgewater can be a place of new beginnings, for no one on these twisted streets cares about your past. Even so, with each new dawn, careless travelers can always be found floating in the harbor, their purses empty and their throats slit..."