Chapter 4

(Prolly won't update tomorrow, school stuff)

Walking in silence no footsteps were heard as both of us had learned how to move silently. The ninja beside me didn't ask any questions because he thinks I belong to the Shojin Monastery.

"Hey, I never got to know your name"

"Rue Zhi"

"I see" I nodded and the silence came back.

Ambling along the path I ask where this place was located in Ionia, he replied while keeping the pace.

"This forest doesn't really have a name and the village you were previously at is located between the Ionian capital and the Placidium.

The main island of Ionia is split by a mountain range into two regions, Navori and Shon-Xan. It is also the location of the Ionian Capital, The Placidium, and Vlonqo."

"Could you continue? like the other major locations?"

"Sure, let's start with the province of Navori, it spans the western half of Ionia and is home to various villages, prestigious schools, sacred magical gardens, and the iconic Placidium of Navori. It has three great locations.

First, Azure Farms, are a coastal area in Navori region of Ionia.

Second, Garden of Forgetting, Its keeper is Ighilya (Ionian: 'Great grandmother'), also known as the Eater of Secrets, the Forgotten, or the Witch Gardener. The flowers and the fruit of the Garden have deep magical properties that can take away a person's memories or life essence.

(Ahri once visited this place to forget her memories of her loved one, for he is dead af)

and third, The Ionia City, A large city on which Ionians were gathered and harmonized by the magic that is within the First Lands. Magical Quinlons scatter all across the borders. Like any other nation, the Capital is the seat of power for the Ionian Ruling Council whose members include Karma and Irelia."

"This Karma and Irelia, have you met them before?"

"Yes, they defended the previous invasion of Noxus. They were so cool!"

"Continue?"

"Ah well, there are actually so many places inside Navori, It would take a day to explain it all."

"It's alright, just the names are enough"

"Okay!,

Omikayalan,

known also as the Heart of the World or the Greenglade, is a sacred grove to all Ionians.

The Placidium of Navori, I already told you about that one so I'll skip it.

Thanze,

A city located in Southeastern Navori. (Zed's shadow order defended this are from noxus)

Temple of Thanjuul,

Located in Southeastern Navori, It was once the Kinkou Order Temple.

Weh'le

Weh'le is a phantom port, a hidden coastal village

Next is Shon-Xan, the eastern region of Ionia Island,

-Puboe

It is a prison controlled by the shadow order

Temple of Xuanain,

The village Xuanain is located in the southeastern part of Shon-Xan. It is located near a Kinkou Temple which was abandoned long ago

The southeastern part is Vlonqo and Houhjo.