chapter 7

(Enjoy! Beep boop.)

Stepping onto the wooden dock the birds on standby flew off, startled by my presence. Right now I'm furious, not really. But I'm a little mad that the guy who I bought drinks for dipped when I was in the bathroom of the ship.

Sigh, I shouldn't trust pirates.

The foul smell of blood entered my nose. I'm not new to its scent but, it's still unpleasant. It wasn't just blood but all types of smells ranging from bird shit and rotten food on the pavement.

Pinching my nose I continued walking through the streets of Bilgewater.

The people I come across along the way were mostly thugs and thieves.

This didn't help as they all approached me with the intent to rob or kill.

It wasn't a problem since I subdued them in a matter of seconds as some of them have inadequate training and only relied on their weapons. Lucky for me, they didn't have guns.

The last person who tried to slice me with his crooked knife was now lying on the floor unconscious, others who saw the man became wary of me.

Also, I ask him where the nearest Inn was and he pointed towards a pub.

As I went further inside the city its structures changed, from normal houses to gigantic ships hanging on the cliffs. The pathway now had gaps in between. I could fall if I don't be careful.

The atmosphere seemed to take a drastic turn, pirates now roamed around with weapons on hand, they eyed me like prey but didn't take action as they proceeded with their task. warry of my surroundings I continued towards my destination.

"AND STAY OUT!!"

Reaching out for the for I heard a shout from the inside, grabbing the handle I had a bad premonition so I instinctively jumped to the side.

The door of the pub burst open by a pirate who was butt-naked. He landed on solid ground. Oof, that's gonna hurt. I thought. Someone who could throw a guy with that above the average male physique must be quite strong.

Running away quickly, he covered held his family jewels as to not sway while running.

"Tch, if you can't pay then why bother playing."

I heard a voice, the doors opened once again as a man with a neatly shaved beard and hair slick back came out. He was wearing a red cape on one side of his shoulder, underneath was blue worker clothes. He had tight jeans with shin guards on top, using his hand covered by some metal and wrapped in bandages he Took out a match to light the cigarette in his mouth, taking a glance in my direction one of his brows rose as he snickered and returned his match and cigarette in his pockets.

"A new face? Well, well. What's your name?"

"isn't it courtesy to introduce yourself first?"

"Haha! courtesy? You're new here right? So introduce yourself before I show you to destiny" he looked to the side, waves mercilessly crashed to the rocks below.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka" I said with a sigh. And who's destiny?

"And you?" I ask.

"Malcolm Graves" Inspecting me from head to toe.

" I see"

"Kiyotaka!" Casually saying my name he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning down a little for he was a tall man.