He who keeps the balance.

Kiyotaka POV****

Running through the thick forest shadowy figures could be seen above the trees, jumping from one branch to another. 

Sigh

Why am I even running? I could just stop and confront them because I am confident in my fighting ability, but being outnumbered while they have weapons and I don't is really not an ideal situation.

Besides, I still don't know what they're capable of.

They are trained in the art of assassination, how can I tell you ask? well, their footwork gave it all away.

Moving without a sound, landing in complete silence, also they are wearing what looks to be the clothing of ninjas. And since I'm in strange lands and still clueless on how this world functions I have no choice but to retreat.

As I weave through the bushes and tree trunks I hear the sound of water falling.

Not good, depending on how high the fall is could determine my chances of escape. 

Getting closer to the source I saw a cliff, I ran towards it preparing to jump, however, the moment I was on the ledge I stopped moving on instinct. 

sigh

Why am I so unlucky?

FLASHBACK*

I was trying to sleep on top of this thick branch when I suddenly saw a shadow, no shadows.

Four of them 20 meters away in front, and three on each side rapidly approaching.

sigh

Can't I get a break?

Jumping down I started sprinting in the opposite direction, once I did that the four immediately took chase along with the others. 

This is troublesome...

The game of cat and mouse went on for 2 hours straight, I don't know their motive but to be safe lets just try to escape.

Even though I'm physically fit to keep running for hours because of the training I received since I was a child. Dodging the occasional daggers coated with green liquid and maneuvering through large bushes and rocky landscape can be tiring.

And now I can feel the fatigue catching up.

End Of Flashback*

After further observation, I decided not to dive into the water.

Large, no, massive silhouettes occupied the water beneath. And from the looks of it, they don't seem too friendly.

The 10 shadowy figures who I assume to be ninjas finally caught up to me.

I turned around and cast my gaze on a woman covered in green clothing, with a well-endowed body with larg- ahem... medium breast. She carried a kunai on her right hand and a kama on the left coupled with a few shurikens on her hips.

 She carried a kunai on her right hand and a kama on the left coupled with a few shurikens on her hips