Outline

WARNING ⚠️: SPOILERS! Please skip it if you do not want to read spoilers! Thank you!

James Knight: Teenage Superhuman - Outline

Logline: A teenage superhuman battles a new group of superheroes that seem to grow by the numbers. With a super virus turning ordinary people into supers, he must figure out how to stop the infection before the world turns super.

Elevator pitch: James Knight: Teenage Superhuman is an exceptional drama threequel that follows the life of a Teenage Superhuman who wants to be a regular guy and battles bullies and villainous superpowered teens who seek revenge. Now, he must work to stop Alexander Kinley from spreading a superhuman virus to the entire world.

Why should you read it? This superpower-filled series indeed packs a punch. It tells the story of a superpowered teen going through life with a huge secret to burden and wanting to be normal, but he has many choices.

Synopsis (WARNING "SPOILERS"): With Mark, Bryce, Grace, and the rest of the family in alliance with the Knights, they now outnumber Max, Mia, and Alexander. Alexander kidnaps Henry and shoots James in the chest with the laced bullet, almost killing him while stealing his blood again. Still, after a bullet doused in James' blood causes him to lose his powers, the Knights must protect James until he can regain his abilities.

After finding out Claire is expecting James' twin newborns, Maximus's jealousy gets the best of him as he plots to sabotage and end Claire and the unborn children to get his revenge on James. But Alexander has another plan in mind for James and his descendants.

As a last-minute decision, Max and Mia save Claire from a deadly future and take her to a safe place where they can protect her and keep her from Alexander. Meanwhile, they drop the babies off at a daycare with a note for James, hoping he would reunite with his children or they would find a good home. Alexander injects Henry with the super-virus, thus creating patient zero and releasing him, hoping the super-virus spreads fast.

About the Characters (WARNINGSPOILERS):

Hero:

James Everett Knight: The Alpha - Protagonist: A Teenage Superhuman who battles bullies and Mysterious Supers.

🦸🏼‍♂➕👱🏻‍♂🎒📓

DOB: January 19th - Capricorn ♑

Theme Song: Stronger - The Score

Hero Name: Alpha

Samual Jonathan Knight: The Brains - Protagonist: James' uncle, a father, and a scientist with superpowers.

👱🏼‍♂➕🔬🦸🏼‍♂

DOB: November 24th - Sagittarius ♐