Chapter 2

??? pov

As I was walking past a pharmacy, I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a boy around my age. He looked vaguely familiar. Could he be... no...

"Sorry!" I said.

"Tch, WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOING, EXTRA." He yelled at me, basically smoking with anger.

Jeez... This dude has some serious anger issues.

I quickly walked away before he tried to bite me or something. As I walked, I still couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him.

3rd person pov

Present-day.

Bakugou got up, brushed his teeth, and put in his red contact lenses. He had bleached his hair last night so he wouldn't be late, stuck scrambling to fix his roots.

Did it even matter anymore? Kirishima had already seen them... He couldn't risk it. Who knew what happened to the demons after everyone escaped...

Everyone...

No, he just needed to get to class.

He quickly walked out of the dorms, putting on his signature scowl.

As he walked into class, he felt the curious eyes of his teacher, Aizawa and Kirishima.

He got into his seat right as class was about to start.

Timeskip is brought to you by Denki's Aizawa drawing... Pika pika <3

Bakugou dreaded going to lunch. He knew he would be bombarded with questions by Kirishima  (or "Shitty Hair," as Bakugou liked to call him)

And, of course, he was right. He really could never get a break, huh?

"Yo, Bakubro! I had no idea you dyed your hair, too!" Kirishima exclaimed as Bakugou sat down.

"Hold on, really? What's your natural color?!" Mina said, looking for some new tea to spill at the next all-girls sleepover.

Fucking hell... Of course, he has to tell all my fucking business... Bakugou thought bitterly.

"Come on, Kacchan! Tell us! It's cool learning about each other!" Denki said, purposely teasing Bakugou with the nickname.

"Fuck off; it's none of your fucking business," Bakugou said, knowing he couldn't hide it anymore because of SOMEONE's loudmouth.

"Awww, come on, Kacchan! We need to know!" Denki whined over-dramatically.

Sero was the only one with actual common sense. "Come on, guys, it's his own business; just let it be."

"Fucking finally, someone with sense..." Bakugou mumbled.

As if things could get any worse, a voice came over the speakers.

"Katsuki Bakugou, please report to the principles office. Katsuki Bakugou, I repeat, please report to the principles office."

"Oh... uh, I'm sure you'll be fine, bro.." Kirishima said, trying to be reassuring.

"Tch." Was Bakugou's only reply as he walked out of the cafeteria, all eyes on him.

As the ash-blond boy walked into the room, he saw...

--------------

Lmfao a cliff hanger huehue im so evil-

Anyway, who do you guys think the mystery pov was? :O

see you in the next chapter!