Chapter 6

Momo and Mina lead the small crowd sat down in the middle of the overwhelmingly large room, getting ready to expose their friends.

"Mina will be starting first," Momo said. "Then we will go around in a circle!"

Mina was excited to see what she could dig up (in a totally respectful way, of course).

"Put a finger down if... you have ever done it," Mina whispered. To no one's surprise, no one's fingers moved.

"We're minors, Mina..." Kirishima said, obviously flustered from the question.

"I know~ I was just curious!" Mina replied.

"So... Is it my turn now?" Denki said. Mina nodded for the yellow-haired male to go ahead with his question.

"Put a finger down if you... Are dating anyone in our class." He said with a grin.

A few people put down their first fingers of the night.

Why the fuck is everyone asking such shitty questions Bakugou grumbled internally.

"Hm... Put a finger down if you're dating anyone in general? Kero..." Tsu asked, seemingly not sure what to ask. A few more people put their fingers down.

"Aw, Bakugou! Aren't you gonna put your finger down?" Mina asked teasingly.

"Hah? What the hell are you talking about, Raccoon Eyed idiot." Bakugou asked.

"What I'm talking about is that cute girl we met at the zoo! Emma was her name, right?"

"I TOLD YOU, WE AREN'T FUCKING TOGETHER!" The blond-haired gremlin said. He was seriously getting tired of  Mina's constant teasing.

"Your probably just too shy to admit you like her then!" She said, giggling at his usual explosive reaction.

"Who's Emma?" Sero asked, but Bakugou's yelling drowned out mina's reply.

"All right, guys, all this fighting is not manly!" A particular shark-toothed male said, putting his arms between the two, trying to stop their bickering. "How about we just continue the game before someone sets Momo's house on fire." (A/N: LMFAO, IM SORRY-)

The night continued until it was Bakugou's turn...

-----

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. I'M SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRYYYYY

I've been so busy like oml- I'm going to try my best to update, but no promises. I'm sorry-

along with being busy, I've honestly been falling out of the MHA fandom...

I'm still really passionate about writing, so hopefully, ill get this done but idk-