Chapter 4½ (Todoroki's Theory)

Todoroki's POV:

Log entry number 558.

I have noticed some odd things about Bakugou recently.

Firstly, I heard his friend group talking about him dying his hair as I walked to Midoriya's usual table in the cafeteria on Wednesday at 1:14 pm. He seemed uncomfortable and fidgety about the topic, which was very out of character.

Secondly, Uraraka and Iida invited me to the prison-like containment property for living creatures in the city (Also known as a "Zoo") with them, Midoriya and Asui. I accepted their request, thinking that I may find some evidence for my theory of the Hippopotamus being closely related to an alien species that lives on Pluto.

At the containment area, we walked by many odd specimens, including that of the unicorn-deer-moose-snake hybrid. That is where I found more evidence of something strange going on. I saw Bakugou closing in on the creature's containment unit, ready to strike. Then, he noticed a young female next to him, who seemed to be trying to make conversation with the murderous male.

Then, the unthinkable happened. He reached his claws (A/N: FUTURE AUTHOR~CHAN HERE- APPARENTLY I WROTE "CRAWS" IM-)  out and made physical contact with her.

The girl looked stunned, as was I when I saw. Before I could do anything else, Uraraka and Midoriya dragged me off to another containment area.

After looking over the evidence, I have made the following conclusion:

I believe that Bakugou may be living a double life where he is Best Jeanist's secret love child with Mount Lady. I have reason to believe that he is secretly a model for perfume ads such as Channel, and the woman was a fan asking for written evidence to show her companions to prove she met him (an "autograph," as some like to call them).

Ashido will be holding a torturous interrogation session tonight at the "sleep-over" she is having. I will try to get my share of interrogation to learn more...

I will update this recording device if I come upon any more evidence.