Chapter 5

No POV:

A few days after Emma and Bakugou's reunion at the Zoo, Mina "randomly" decided to convince Momo to host a sleepover. She agreed for 'no apparent reason' to ask Momo if they could play 'put a finger down' at said sleepover. In reality, she was planning to figure out if Bakugou was, in fact, secretly dating the "cute giraffe obsessed orange," as she dubbed her.

Little did the pink-haired teen know, she wasn't the only one who would be prying for information that night.

Bakugou's (Ray's) POV:

As I walked into my tiny apartment, I jumped slightly when I saw Emma sitting on my couch.

"How the fuck did you even get in here?" I asked the creepy-ass idiot.

"I have my ways~," She said vaguely with a giggle and her stupid ass smile.

"Whatever." I groaned. Somehow, Emma got even more annoying over the years (If that's even possible). I've had to deal with her shitty teasing about me hugging her the other day at the damn Zoo. 

"So... What's up with you?" She asked as I sat on the couch with her.

"Raccoon-Eyes is trying to rope everyone into some stupid sleepover so she can pry into everyone's fucking business during 'put a finger down,' or some shit."

Emma gasped, her eyes twinkling. "YOU SHOULD GO!" She squealed

"HELL NO," I yelled back at her. "Why the fuck would I want to go to some shitty sleepover by choice."

"Think about it!" She said. "You said they were going to play 'put a finger down,' right? If you go, you can try and find out if any other kids from Gracefield are in your class!"

"I think I'd be able to tell if one of my shitty classmates was from Gracefield," I said to Emma.

"Aw, come on, I didn't even know it was you when you stood right in front of me!"

"Yeah, cause' you're an idiot," I replied.

I smirked as she pouted. "I'll have you know I was one of the best in testing, and you know it!"

Testing.

An uncomfortable silence fell over us.

I coughed to break the eerie quiet. "Right, so... The sleepover shit is going on at Ponytail's house in an hour."

"That's the girl with the ponytail in your class pictures, right?" Emma asked me like an idiot.

"Yeah no shit. I call her ponytail for a reason, dumbass." I said as I punched her arm.

No POV:

After an hour, Bakugou left to go to Mina and Momo's sleepover after a LOT of convincing from Emma.

Calling Momo's home a "house" was an extreme understatement. She lived in a mansion.

After what seemed like an hour, Bakugou finally knocked on the door after contemplating his life choices.

Momo opened the door, not expecting Bakugou to come.

"Oh, hello, Bakugou~Kun." She said politely, leading him to her room. "Care for some tea and caviar?"

What was he getting himself into?

Todoroki's POV:

Finally, the perfume model of the hour walked in. Katsuki Bakugou.

When the Pomeranian-dragon hybrid male came into the door, I had just finished log entry 672 on my recording device.

I was ready to find the necessary evidence to prove my theory during 'curl finger into the palm of your hand' (or, in Bakugou's case, perfectly disguised claw.)

I have thought up a few more theories regarding Bakugou, including the original of him being Best Jeanist and Mount Lady's secret love child and a model for perfume ads, him being half Pomeranian, half-dragon, him being an experiment by the villains as the first disguised nomu, and him being a child raised in an orphanage which was secretly a demon farm, where he was a traitor for the orphanage's caretaker. That last one is a bit too insane for my liking, so it is off the metaphoric table.

I was cut off from my mental planning when Mina and Momo tapped a glass with a small trident (fork) to get the fellow humans (mostly) in the room's attention.

"Now, what you all have been waiting for... PUT A FINGER DOWN!" Mina shrieked like a demon while standing on Momo's unnecessarily large bed. 

All the (mostly) humans cheered, except for a certain human disguised nomu...

No POV:

Bakugou was still considering burning down this whole mansion when Mina and Momo announced they would be starting put a finger down.

"Alright, please sit in a circle on the floor!" Momo said, directing them to the house-sized middle of the room...

----------------------

huehue cliffhanger!

will Ray find any other survivors of Gracefield? Let me know what you guys think!

oh what's that? Something looks different? ohhh~ you must've noticed the new cover!

When I saw these images of Ray and Boom Boom, I instantly knew I had to use them.

I know, I know, the font doesn't really match the aesthetic, but I just couldn't find a good font... I promise I'll change it if I find a decent font ;-;

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this chapter and the new cover! (Btw, thank you guys for almost half a thousand reads! This means so freaking much to me!!!)