Chapter 8

"Bakugou?" The voice called.

"Hah?" The spikey-haired male replied.

"Can we talk for a sec?" The male asked, standing up.

The others in the large circle looked perplexed at the sudden interruption.

Bakugou perked an eyebrow and got up, following the choppy-haired boy into the hall. He closed Momo's bedroom door behind him, Leaning onto the cream-colored wall.

"Ray."

Bakugou's eyes widened, and he perked up.

"So it is you!" The black-haired boy exclaimed.

Bakugou shushed him and double-checked that the door was still closed.

"Who are you?" Bakugou whispered, trying his best not to be loud

"Sero?"

"No, idiot! I mean your actual name!" Bakugou growled.

"Oohhh," Sero said idiotically. "Don."

"You're spending too much time with Dunce Face..." Bakugou mumbled.

"Wait, so... You're Ray?"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?"

...

"Damn, you have more anger issues than I did."

"SHUT THE HELL U-"

-------------------------

Bakugou's POV

"So... have you found anyone else...?"

"Just Emma. You?" I replied.

"I found-" Sero- Don? Elbows? Whatever-The-Hell-His-Name-Was was cut off by the door slamming open.

"You guys smooching or what?" Jirou said bluntly, waving them back into the room.

I growled and stomped back into the room, plopping back into my spot in the circle.

---

The extras continued with their stupid games (with no more details because author~chan was lazy, and we already got Don, so what's the point of more meaningless put a finger down-) until it was time to head back.

No POV

As Bakugou headed home, he felt goosebumps prickle his skin as an eerie gut feeling washed over him. He turned to look behind him and narrowed his eyes, scanning the darkness. He saw nothing and shrugged the feeling off (though he still picked up his pace as he walked).

Bakugou's eye twitched as he opened his door to find not only Emma but also Sero.

"HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE KEEP GETTING INTO MY HOUSE-"

A/N: Ahem... WHAT'RE YOU DOIN IN ME SWAMP-

"Shhh~ Don't tell him about our magical secret way~" Emma stage whispered to Sero.

And right on queue, a voice came from the small window behind the couch Emma and Sero were sitting on.

"Why did you guys make me climb through the window-" The squeaky voice grunted as hands gripped onto the ledge of the windowsill.

A small figure hopped into the room, dusting leaves off of themself.

Emma and Sero sweat-dropped and turned to Bakugou as he mentally face-palmed.

"Yeah... Emma told me you've been leaving your window unlocked."

The blond perked an eyebrow in confusion, but before he could respond, everyone's attention turned to the small girl as she backed up a bit.

"Who- Who's he...?" She said shyly.

"I DON'T LOOK THAT DIFFERENT-" Bakugou growled as Emma and Sero snickered.

"Ray-" Emma said between giggles.

"Oh- Hi," Gilda said with a slight wave as she plopped down onto the dusty green couch. "Nice place you have..."

She looked around the small apartment, with its exposed brick walls and scratched wooden flooring; it looked more like an abandoned cottage than a home he worked his butt off to live in.

Her eyes lingered on a small photo on his desk, positioned in the corner of the room.

She got up and walked towards it, smiling as she got a closer look.

It was a photo of all the kids at the orphanage, all smiling and goofing off as ray struggled to keep the camera straight.

"Aw... Is this us? How did you manage to salvage a photo..."

"I didn't realize it was in my pocket until we arrived in the city."

Emma and Don got up and looked at the photo as well

Everyone was so lost in distant memories that they jumped when Emma spoke up.

"Uh, guys? What is that?"