Chapter ten

(After Ultron and your about 3 months pregnant).

Today where supposed to be watching a horror movie so everybody is meeting us in the cinema that tony suddenly has. Clints also been telling me to be very careful even though I'm only three months pregnant.

Me and clint walk into the he cinema and sit down next to Nat with Clint next to me and the others on the other chairs, surprisingly everyone actually showed up as well including vision.

Tony- "everybody ready for the movie" he looks around and most of us nod

"What movie is it again"

Tony smirks and then answer- "it" he starts to movie.

Clint- "are you sure you can watch a horror movie, with the baby and everything" he looks at me

"Yes, don't worry" I kiss him and then we start to watch the movie

Surprisingly I wasn't scared at all even through the jump scares and everything me and Wanda where fine. Unlike the boys through out the movie Clint grabbed my hand out of fright a few times and I just chuckles and at some point Steve dropped popcorn in my head making me laugh more at look up at him for him to then mouth sorry and take the pieces out of my hair. When the movie eventually finished it was late so I stand up and stretch while looking around seeing all the boys in shock and frightened and then look at Wanda and Nat having no expression on there face and roll my eyes. Clint then gets up and and puts his arm around me and we start to walk back to our room until Tony stops me.

Tony- "hey, uhh, Mousey. Any way you can do the whole mind thing with the nightmares on me.. please" he gives me a sweet smile and I just nod and then do it on him to then see all the other boys behind him except for vision.

All of them- "pleaseeee" I do it on all of them and then when we get back to our room Clint gives me a nervous chuckle and I look at him.

"You want me to do it on you to" he looks at me and stiffens up

Clint- "no, I'm a big boy" he goes and gets changed while I get into bed. He joins and I quickly do it on him while he takes his watch off.

Clint- "you just did it to me didn't you" he looks at me and waits for an answer

Sarcastically- "what, nooo, not if you didn't want me too"

Clint- "ahh, huh" we both then get under the covers and I lay my head on Clint's shoulder

"I know your a big boy" he kisses my head and we both eventually fall asleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

Word count- 470 short one sorry