Chapter sixteen

(Really just talking with Clint)

Me and Clint started walking to the apartment until my foot started to get worse

"Can we stop for a second my foots not cooperating today" I give him a sweet look

Clint- "Babe, really why didn't you tell me sooner, I left the Panadol at Kate's" he then starts to pace and gives me a worried look, did u even take the medicine that Bruce gave you.

"It's ok there's not long to go I can walk just give me a second, and I forgot with everything happening I didn't realise i would be running out of a burning building"

Clint- "Come on we can talk more about it when we get to the hotel" he helps me up to my feet and then we walk to the hotel

When we get there Clint places me in the couch and then goes to the kitchen to get the medicine along with water
(Don't worry it's just Panadol but it decreases the swelling and makes the pain go away for longer)

Clint- "Next time tell me if it gets this bad so I can do something"

"It's fine you know I can tolerate this sort of stuff"
I look toward him and notice that he's sat next to me, I take the medicine and then notice he seems off.

"Are you ok, you seem off, you know you can tell me these things right"

Clint- "Yeah, I just don't know how where gonna make it back to the kids in time for Christmas, and get Kate of the grid"

"Well make it back, and don't worry we'll think of a plan" i put my head on his shoulder slowly drifting of to sleep but then waking up again.

Clint- "common let's go to bed"

I go to stand up but then two arms pick me up and I am now being held by Clint into our room, I quickly get dressed avoiding stepping on my foot while Clint gets into bed. I slowly than climb into bed and put my head on his shoulder while he puts his arm around me avoiding my bruise that will soon go away.

"Try not to put all the pressure on yourself with Kate okay"

Clint- "Okay, goodnight love you"

"Night love you too" I give him a kiss on the lips it lasting a bit longer due to us not kissing in a while and then close my eyes drifting of to sleep quickly.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Word count- 419