CHAPTER 2

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (In the forest for a pack run)

I am running throught the forest with my pack mates. It's full moon night and the sky is all leit up with several stars shining brightly, which is completely opposite to my current mood.

I have my exam tomorrow and i have to get up early, this pack run is irritating my human side and my wolf is completely ignoring me which is not helping me either.

Anna, my wolf is angry at me as I haven't let her out in the open, for entire month.
And today i have to let her take control and run along side with my packe mates through the forest as it is compulsory for every pack member except pregnant wolves to join for the monthly run.

"What should I have done, I had to study this whole month for exam and you know that!." I mind link Anna, my wolf and she huffs in return.

"You know how hard it is in med. school i didn't have time to sleep let alone for run."

...

Anna has been running through the woods with other pack members for atleast an hour now and i have no further energy in me to convince my wolf to get back to our appartment and get some sleep before exam.

"Anna, please!! i have to get up early today, it's way past midnight. The run is over its just bunch of kids running now. I will do anything you say. Please let's go back to our appartment now. I have bunch of work to do." I plea through our mind link.

I hope she listens to me and understand the importance of the career which we have choosen.

Ever since i was a child all I wanted was to become a pack doctor like my mother. It's been my one and only dream.

As you can say It is one of the most impressive jobs one can attain in the pack hierarchy after pack enforcers.

And becoming a pack doctor is hard, time consuming and needs dedication. Even though our kind does not get sick easily and recover from injuries very easily but doctors are required for the assistance and becoming one is not so easy.

" Okay, then i want us to find our mate after your exam.. tomorrow. You haven't found our mate yet. I am sad....and angry... and devastated .... that others have their mates with them to help them and support them ... but...we don't.?.., we need to look for him.!"  She says.

After few seconds she continues.
"You are so engrossed in your studies that you don't live you life properly and you also ignore my feelings all the time about finding our mate." Such a drama queen she is.

I just don't interrupt her petty little speach.

"You said you will do anything i say then we will go for this mate hunt after you exam." Anna tries to fake sob but fail miserably. She is such a drama queen, her personality is just the opposite of my regular behaviour.

By regular behaviour I mean the sort of clumsiness i have in the form of laziness and no drama & no action personality.

"Anna don't force me to take control, I don't want to waste my energy on useless things. If anybody is my mate then he can find me on his own. I just want you to shift and let me sleep before I sleep in my exam." I try to control the urge to just take over our body and shift back in my human form.

She has been trying to convince me to look for our mate and had been hinting me to socialize with other pack members but i have so much to do that i cannot leave everything behind and look for our mate.

'It is not a useless thing. it is natural for werewolf to look for their mate at this age. You just turned twenty and i think we will die without our mate at this rate.' Anna lets me take over the control and i shift back.

"I won't promise you anything but i can try to find him after my exam for your sake. ok?!." I try to lessen the feeling of pain she is trying to transmit into my body.

I know it's good thing to have a mate but i fear the most is that what if he rejects me and my wolf. I know most werewolf mates stay together but i fear the possibility of our mate rejecting our mate bond and leaving us behind broken. I also know the simple process of rejection has a power to break my heart and my wolf won't be able to live without our mate she might even go crazy.

......

It's my 2nd chapter
Hope you all like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\