CHAPTER 40

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (LIAM’S apartment.)

I could not resist when my mate Eva said she is ready for next step. My wolf Leo urges me to touch her and mate with her properly as her heat has strong pull in our mate bond. I don’t want to take advantage of this situation but her arousal let’s me know that she is more than horny. Her fingers draw random pattern over my bare chest and her nails dug deep in my torso, her breathing is wagered and her heart beats faster in her chest.

“Babe, you are so beautiful. I can never thank Moon Goddess enough for you to be my mate.” I whisper in her ear and her place a kiss on her cheeks. I suck on her skin and form a trail down her delicate neck, just over the mark. I suck in her delicate flesh to the point where it could leave a hickey mark. She let's out a sweet moan. I linger over my mark over her delicate neck for more than needed, it’s just because I can. I like to tease her soft body.

I carry her back to our bedroom where I help her out of her clothes which she wore after our run. Then I gently lay her on the bed and admire her beautiful body, her silky blond hairs spread like wild waves on my pillow. My wild primal urge is to just attack her body but I will take slow as she is not my prey but my beautiful mate. She arches her body under my touch and let’s out sweet moan when I touch her over her stomach just above her arousal. I tease her for few moments and her moans are what I live for.

She is so pure, just made for me and my love for her just increases when she says between breaths “Liam, my mate.. just make love to me already.” My animal could not control itself anymore and I let my inner beast loose.

…….
Three days later.

I wake up with a smile on my face to bright sunny morning. Eva is laying on my body, her head on my chest and her legs over mine. I lay my arm over her body to pull her closer to mine and she easily moulds herself into my bare chest. She must been tired as we have been having non stop sex from last few days and nights and my smile further widens at the thought that we are fully mated now, with our souls joined together to one. I can only express my current feeling as over the top.

We have been having constant sex for last few days, only taking breaks to eat, after my mate Eva went into heat. We made love like a wild animals, that we hold inside us, so many times that I have already lost the count by now.

I liked it when my mate decided to show me her inner self. I will always have memory of her embedded in my mind, of her blushing pink cheeks when we make love, she looks like pure Angel only sent for me by Moon Goddess. I continue to stare at her angelic face for a long time, she looks heavenly and satisfied in her sleep.

Eva stirs in her sleep and slightly opens her eyes. She is waking up from her sleep. Her beautiful brown eyes shine under sunlight coming from the window plane. She tries to role over to other side but I hold her firmly over my chest with my arm.

“Umm….” She yarns. “Liam.. let me just umm…” She tries to wiggle out of my grasp to sits up in our bed but I pull her closer to my body and place a gentle kiss on her lips and over my mark on her neck. She lets out a moan and animal deep inside me growls in need for his mate.

“I don’t want you away from us.” Leo mind links through our common link.

She just simply smiles, I can feel her wide awake now and then she simply returns the kiss on my lips before replying. “Oh my dear Leo I am just going to bathroom to freshen up. And you Alpha Liam, promised me to take me to your Pack training ground and then we could go to pack hospital as well.” She hurries off in the bathroom but she left the bathroom door ajar open.

“I would also like to show you our pack resorts. We could just have more fun there away from the Pack house.” I ask her hopingly. I want to show her our Pinewood Resorts, which are main attraction centre of our pack.

“I am not in heat now, you also made my body sore from all the rough sex we had and I do really want to meet your people. So I am coming along with you to the training centre.” She splash water on her face.
“I kind of want to see the place where you spend most of your mornings. I can only dream about watching you workout at the training centre all hot, sweat dripping and sexy." She says dreamingly.  "Don’t you think you should get ready now."

She curiously asked me last night, in one of our after sex discussions, how I used to spend my day before her arrival, I just simply said two words – Pack Training Grounds and My office. I used to spend long hours in the office and then train young pups of my pack, who have just learned how to shift.

I feel those days are long boring days are gone since my mate Eva has made her entry in my boring life and made it exciting and now after our sex, it has become amazing. I just can’t wait to spend my life time with my Eva.

I have made some slight changes in my schedule ever since Eva arrived. In order to spend more time with her, I have shifted my regular training sessions in the morning before she wakes up in the morning.

And when I told Eva that I have to meeting with our new  instructor Adeli, whom I hired last month, at the Training centre, she asked me if she could tag along to training centre and then pack hospital as she wanted to get to know our pack member better, by being a part of their daily lives.

Eva walks out of the bathroom into the adjacent walk in closet, while I just lay there on the bed naked with my hands tuck behind my head.

“Meow..” Eva’s smelly cat walks inside our master bed room out of no where and settles himself on the bed. His pheromones are making my inner beast cringe and he lets out a small growl. Leo doesn’t like any male species near our mate especially after we had great sex, for about three days. Mr. Smelly’s eyes widen and he lets out his catly sequel. Only if I could kick out this smelly cat out of our apartment.

“Leo. Don’t scare my cat, he is not that smelly… And he is staying here In this apartment, you can’t kick him out.” Eva’s sweet voice comes through our common mind link.

........

Thanks.
It's my 40th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Credits for this chapter goes to someone named "M"