CHAPTER 52

EVA SCARLET.

Scene.(Pack house. Moon Knight Pack.)

“Welcome Back Luna..” Demi hugs me and ushers me back into the pack house quietly. I am back in Liam’s pack house in Moon Knight Pack. It’s feels so odd yet comforting to back at this place.

Its night time and most of the pack members are in their assigned pack house apartments or on the first floor offices, where the most skilled enforces, hunters and Beta Maxwell (second in command) are trying to look out for their missing Alpha.

I as Luna have power over them all as I after all Liam’s mate and have equal status as him. So I have to be the one to take responsibility to guide the pack and pack members through tough time.

I quietly step out of the main kitchen and dining area situated on the ground floor into the hallways leading to Liam’s office.

I knock the door twice and one of the pack members opens  the door i see Liam's office, which is almost filled with important Pack members, all men and women who are ready to Devote their lives for my mate and my Pack.

“Um.. Good…. evening Luna..?” someone within the room greets me in confusion. They didn't expect me to be here. And all the voices in the room goes silent.

“Good Evening.”  I step inside Liam’s office and walk over to his table and settle myself on his chair. I glance around in the room and see everyone is confused about what is going to happen.

“First of all I thank you all for your support and effort for my mate Liam.” I take a pause before continuing. “Now I, as your Luna, will take over the Liam’s Alpha duties along with Liam’s father Alpha William.”

“And Beta Maxwell, you will conduct the search for my mate. Take as many enforcers you need for this task but I need my Mate back well and alive.” I look at Beta Maxwell and he simply just nods in agreement.

“Alpha Haden is also willing to help, he will be sending his one of the best pack enforcers and pack hunters, to find Liam, so I hope every pack member standing here will co-operate with this arrangement. Last but least... Anyone, even with slight clue about the whereabouts Liam must inform me or Alpha William immediately.” I try to look into every one’s eyes to make them see how serious I am to find my mate.

“Any doubts..?” I ask.

“Umm. Luna..?” I see young man about 15 years old among the pack members, he is the one who greeted me when I entered Liam’s office. “If you don’t mind me asking.. why is that I smell your auric scent different. It’s not the same as before.” Ah.! Question of the year I must add. He is young and might not be familiar with the concept of pregnancy changing the auric scent in female werewolfs.
My blood and my pup’s blood are flowing in my veins. It gives out  different auric scent which is different for every werewolf. So over all my Auric scent has changed because of my baby.

“Its because that I might be having a baby.” I try to control my emotions and give him a smile. It takes my every will power to not get emotional and think about my mate. I look around and most of the women in the room pass me a smile in agreement. If it were under different circumstances they all would have congratulated me and we all would have celebrated but now is not the right time, As the father of this baby is missing and I need him back with me.. with us and this pack.

“Any further Questions…? Before we further proceed to make our plan to find our Alpha.” i ask trying to change topice in hand.

Every one nods and they lay out their plans who they can find Liam.

.......

Thanks.
It's my 52nd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\