CHAPTER 11.

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (In the car.)

I am currently sitting in the backseat of my black BMW. Mark is driving for me and Sam is in the second car tailing behind us. I just don't have power to do anything so I asked Mark If he could drive me back to the pack house.

I have to block Leo's mind link as he didn't want to go back home without his mate. He can be stubborn some times like a kid in a candy store. He was admen on walking back to Eva and beg her not to reject our mate bond. i just want to clear my head so i am leaving this pack. She actually haven't broken our mate bond yet.

The process of breaking our mate bond is quite simple, one has to make a small cut on their palm and draw few drops of blood and say 'I reject my mate.' three times and the bond breaks with pain in the chest if they are not mated and there is sharp pain in the whole body if they were mated and have marked each other before. I am just waiting for pain to envelope my body.

Back in the pack house everything is silent. I check my watch and it's 1:30 PM. I just walk inside the pack house straight to my bed room on the top floor and pack few of my important thing which I think I will need. There is a knock at the door and my Beta walks in with a huge grin on his face. "You are back early. I thought you were going to be there for weekend but you returned back within fifteen hours. It has not been even a whole day and you are back. Did something happened.?"

"No, nothing special happened but I have to leave for few days and I need you to take care of the pack." I say and zip up my handbag.

"Where are you going?" he asks curiously.

"Somewhere, By the way where are all the pack members? Pack house was completely silent when I came back."

"Oh, about that. We sort of planned camping and we were waiting for you to leave so we could go camping." He says childishly. "Everyone is camping by the river for the weekend. I came back running when Sam mind linked me that you were back." He then quickly adds when I narrow my eyes at him.

"Okay then I just need you to take care of the things here and I will be back with in few days." I order him and walk out of my door.

...........

It's my eleventh chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\