CHAPTER 32

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (Knight farmhouse.)

At dinner, we both were greeted by Alpha William and Luna Avery at the door. Luna Avery hugs me in her tight embrace and ushers us into the dining room where my parents, Alpha Haden and Luna Lillian are already seated at the dining table.

"Eva, you are late." My mother rushes towards me and embraces me in her hug. "And what are you wearing? You should dress up, nicely." She says eying my clothes I am wearing simple blue wrap up dress with black heels. It's what I would normally wear when I am too tired to play dress up or when I on call at the hospital duty.

 It's what I would normally wear when I am too tired to play dress up or when I on call at the hospital duty

I feel Liam's arms at the small of my back. My mother instantly smiles. "Mom, meet Alpha Liam Kinght.. my mate...Liam my Mother Victoria Scarlet." I introduce them both. Liam

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs. Scarlet." Liam gives my mother one of his dashing smiles and my mother swoons over my mate's body and nods in approval as she is definitely impressed by my mate.

"It's my pleasure to meet you too Alpha Liam. You can call me mom or mama, now that you are a part of our family. I was hoping to meet you at the party yesterday but unfortunately wasn't able to." She says excitedly and hugs him in a motherly hug. With an instance my father walks beside her. He looks relaxed.

"Okay mama."he replies.
My father stares at my mate for few second like he is trying to access something. "Beta James." Liam says holds his hand for a handshake.

"Alpha Liam, my daughter's mate." My Father's shakes his hand firmly in a warning. "I believe you will treat my daughter like a princess she is."

"Yes, Sir. I promise you Sir, I will make her my queen in this pack." He says with a very serious expression. I take a second look to see if he is kidding but no he is dam serious. Then he turns and smiles. "Right my Darling Mate." Every one in the room chuckles at his statement of admiration.

"Call me Dad son. We are family and i am also glad that my daughter is a part of Alpha William's family." He looks from Liam to Alpha and Alpha William nod's in assurance.

We further walk in the room to greet Alpha Haden and Luna Lillian who are sitting at the table.

Dinner goes on smoothly, after we all proceed to Living room where all the males talks about serious pack issues over a game of chess, laddies on the other hand chat about fashion accessories and new makeup products which I have no interest in. Liam even glanced a look in my direction a few times, it's as if he was checking on me and caring for me from afar, between his conversation with my father and Alphas but I just smile and pretend to be busy.

"Eva babe, you okay?" Liam mind links me. Anna wants me to answer him but I just nod when he looks in my direction as I don't want him to know what you am feeling.

"Desert time everyone. Eva help me to carry the plates please." My mother says. It's usually signal for her to talk me in private.

Once in kitchen, she hands me the plates before asking me "Are you happy my child? You found your mate but you seem so up set already and last night you bailed out of the party without informing anyone." It was more like Liam took me to his apartment on his shoulder and marked me. "You know my child i care for you and now you have your mate with you,... Is he not treating you well? Is there a reason you are sad?"

"Everything is alright mom. We had an small argument last night. You know couples sometimes fight over small things. It is probably that." I say her with a small smile. I want her to feel that I am okay. She gets emotional over stuff sometimes.

"I just wanted to just make sure you were happy and all. I care for you my child, oh I get really emotional sometimes." She wipes off a tear from her eyes before placing a kiss on my forehead. I love my mother a lot.

After some chitchat, Luna Avery and Luna Lillian joins us.
Luna Lillian excitedly asks me in midst of the conversation. "Oh, he already marked you.?"

Firstly I look at her blankly but then i remember that Liam marked me pretty recently.

Liam's bite has already healed and formed a beautiful mark on my shoulder in the form of Liam's wolf.

"Yeah it kind of happened last night." I blushingly say. And move my blond hairs to the other side to give her a clear view.

"It's a beautiful mark. I clearly remember when Haden marked me and with in a week i was in heat. First time was so special." She swoons dreamingly.

We talk a bit more in the kitchen and back to living room before Liam walks over to us in the kitchen and place a possessive hand on the small of my back.

My wolf instantly swoons over his touch on my body. She wants more of it. "Kiss him already."Anna says.

"Ready to leave?" He smiles and I nod.

"You both look so lovely together." Luna Lillian and Luna Avery giggles along with my mother.

"Take care of my daughter." My father says in his serious tone. He is standing across from Liam and me, Alpha William is beside my father and Alpha Haden is on his other side. This looks like a serious matter.

"Yes Sir. I will." My mate shakes hand with my father before our departure.

......

Thanks.
It's my 32nd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

The photos are all taken from the Google (a source of information now a days.)

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\