Chapter 11

Alex's Pov

As I was in class I was thinking back to yesterday when I cooked dinner for sensei and myself, I made a beef stew. I had to start it during lunch time for it to be done by our tutor time, it was very good in my opinion. Sensei seemed really pleased with it as well, I let her keep the leftovers since an entire stew can feed much more than 2 people.

That entire event was overshadowed by the stuff going on with Fuka, my head is really filled with thoughts of her. What really will happen tomorrow?

Well I should focus on meeting Arisu for today and Fuka tomorrow, getting obsessive will only hinder me.

After school ended Ike went to talk to Ayanokoji about studying with Horikita, I guess he deemed it better than talking to her directly. To be honest I agree with him, like I thought though, the other two did get inspired by him. Well it doesn't matter too much, I have a simple solution, that should at least let Sudo earn an extra point compared to cannon.

After class I went to the special building to meet Arisu and Kamuro, I don't know what Arisu told Kamuro but this time she seemed more respectful towards me.

"Alex-kun, you told me to meet you in person when I got the information you asked for, is there something you wanted to talk about. I have a feeling you will say some interesting things, the anticipation is killing me."

"I just came to say I feel bad for you Arisu, this school will be really cruel to you these first 2 semesters."

"Oh and why is that I think the school has been quite accommodating to me."

"This Summer our grade will be going on a cruise to a private island, sadly people with severe physical handicaps will not be able to attend. There will be many class and private points on the line and I am afraid without you Class A will be massacred."

"I see....... That is unfortunate but I can work around it."

"Then next semester has a sports festival, which you obviously wont be able to participate in, I would feel sorry for you but I know you don't need pity. Enjoy having full rain of your class afterwards, nobody will be able to join Katsuragi seriously after he gets made to look like a clown."

Kamuro looked worried for her class, Arisu was already thinking of strategies with the new information she got.

Kamuro decided to speak, she didn't have an annoyed voice but a more curious and worried voice.

"You are really confident Class A will be completely destroyed; can you tell us why?"

Obviously I am not going to say why but I can give me something.

"Kamuro-san the reason Class A will be destroyed without Arisu is because he doesn't understand what this school really is yet. There are only a few people other than Arisu and I who do, for instance Ryuen from Class C has an above average understanding and even someone Like Ichinose is figuring it out. Katsuragi has a misunderstanding that most students here have, he thinks that because he is in Class A he was an inherit advantage over other classes. Although he acts respectful he views the other classes as inferior, but when you are on top you are everyone's target. Even if your classmates are worth 1.5x the other classes you will still be destroyed when 3 times more people are all hunting you."

After a brief pause I continued.

"It is like chess, if I started with a few extra pieces than normal someone can easily still beat me. If I were to go against Arisu with 4 extra pawns she would still completely destroy me because am average at best at chess and she is amazing."