Chapter: 31

Alex's Pov

After the crazy events of earlier I was walked back to my dorm still completely shell shocked from the information I learned today, my second year here is going to be ever crazier than the first one.

Since this school year is over we have until April 1st until classes start back up, this is honestly the first time the irony that the entire S-system misleading that happened last year took place on April first as if it was an April fools joke occurred to me.

This year I know the classes will be informed about the details right away but be dropped to 800 class points from the start.

While I was thinking about it, I wonder what class my "sister" will be in, I doubt Class D to be honest. If she is supposedly a spy being a Class D student would be a double-edged sword since it would limit your possible movements because you have to act like an idiot which might not be worth it even if it provides a good cover.

Next year Class D has enough wacky stuff going on as it is, I would personally think being in Class A or B would be the best plan.

To be honest I do not remember much about first year Class A and B other than who the two white room students are, for instance I don't remember anyone else specifically standing out or what their internal class politics is like.

On another note since the school year is ending Manabu Horikita will be leaving in a few days, I would want to go see them off but I wouldn't what to potentially change anything since it is a really nice moment for Horikita. I also have nothing to gain from it, my only goal regarding him was to get him together with Tachibana which I did perfectly.

With so much stuff going on at school because of graduation there wasn't really anything to do, so what did I do? As strange as it seems I spent my time refreshing my knowledge on the USS Enterprise CV-6, what can I say, the history of that aircraft carrier is essentially the history of carrier warfare in the Pacific during WW II.

As a short history lesson the Enterprise was awarded 20 battle stars during WW II, the most out of any American ship during the war. Not only that the ship was responsible for victories in many major battles during the hardest time of the war in the Pacific, even as the only functional American carrier in the Pacific for months. With a combination of luck and skill the ship was unequivocally the most influential navy ship during WW II, it evaded many attacks and always managed to survive.

The Japanese even declared her sunk three different times just to find out the ship miraculously survived; it was truly ridiculous.

Unfortunately shortly after the war the ship that at times almost singlehandedly stopped the Japanese was sold for scrap, even after shooting down 911 planes, sinking 71 ships, and damaging 172 more she was almost instantly put to the side in favor of carriers that would be able to support jets, the future of aviation.

At the end of the day though, the USS Enterprise was a ship and that is that, even if it is questionably one of the most badass ships ever.

Aside from my knowledge of historically World War II, I know pretty much nothing about Azur Lane lore other than Enterprise is OP, at least I think so.

To be honest I do not think that matters now though, this is completely different and will probably have no effect on whatever kind of person my aunt/sister is.

Another thing to take in is the fact that I am adopted in this world, I don't even know where to start thinking about that, will I ever see my parents again?

I couldn't help but feel sad about that, who wouldn't be, assuming they are on relatively good turns with them.

There is also my "mother" who seems to be some kind of spy handler who works as some kind of important American official in Japan. To be honest this is not the biggest surprise though, since World War II America and Japan have been on good terms since unlike WWI the US was committed to help their defeated enemies build back to avoid something similar to the rise of Nazi Germany. Up until relatively recently American has had a ridiculously large military presence in Japan, being closely related politically is a given.