Chapter 25

Alex's Pov

During my winter break I had a lot of fun, I forgot that this world was actually set near future from where I had come from. Although many things were slightly different many shows I had been watching had more seasons out.

I was very happy since before I was transported here I was excited to watch The Witcher season 2 that was a few days away from coming out, now I got to watch the next two season as well. As the fantasy geek I am I had a great time enjoying the progression of fantasy shows, I could watch it for years.

Somehow I was able to pull myself away from watching and reading, it turns out Tachibana-senpai did confess to the elder Horikita and he accepted her feelings. For a congratulations to them I told them some of what Nagumo is planning during the mixed training camp, for some reason I want to see their wholesome and genuine romance blossom.

Once the break was actually over and it was time for us to go to the training camp I left everything to my classmates, I didn't really have any objective during this camp other than to allow my two senpais to foil Nagumo.

When we all arrived at the camp and were spilt up from the girls to make our groups for the first-year boys everything went similarly to the book, I was in Hirata's group, group 3.

The group of seconds and third year boys our group teamed up with we full of people I don't know, it isn't important. Since our group had a good amount of Class C students it would be relatively easy to pass this exam with some certainty.

The nature of this exam was something like a team building vacation a large company might put on to increase efficiency of their employees. The tests we had to do was an academic test, meditation test, a speech, and long-distance relay race. I am worried for the speech but surprisingly in my past life I had given a speech in front of a large crowd once before, it was when I was part of a junior model united nations in middle school.

It might seem strange for me to do such a thing knowing my fear of crowds and desire to avoid attention, but it is more the case I was mostly made to do it. With that past experience I should be able to overcome the speech test here, I know the basic things about how to give a speech so it shouldn't be that much of  a struggle.

The idea of communal dorms is something that does not excite me at all, all my life I had my own room other than on vacations or other hotel visits. I generally like to have a large amount of personal space for myself and do not like the idea of a bunch of dude in a room together for a week.

Not to mention the withdrawal from my regular sexual activities may lead to some physiological side effects that would be easier to remedy myself.

In short, I like having my own room for a number of reasons.

As the days went by at the camp I was enjoying my learning of the meditation since that was something completely new to me, I hated the speeches but powered through while the run and written test I didn't have any strong opinions on. On most school thing I am pretty indifferent about what we learn or are tested on so I just role with it.

The only times we could interact with girls was during the meal times, not including breakfast, and then I spent most of my time with Chiaki. I spent a little bit with Tachibana-senpai but I didn't want our friendship to become known, I also occasionally talked to Fuka but she would just tease me try to toy with me.

Overall my group was pretty good in turns of all the activities and I know we will pass pretty easily; people have been saying the group Ayanokoji is in will fail but I know they will pull it together in the end.

On the final day when were we to be tested I was very confident, for the first years it started with the meditation test. I was pretty good so I probably scored in the 90s for it, in practice what we were tested on was pretty easy so most people did good.