Chapter 2 - Moving In

" Diana you're more angry than I am " I said to her and she shook her head

I know you're probably confused... but basically I explained to Diana what happened in the office and she started going off.

But I got her to calm down after some time.

" Are you okay? " she asked and I nodded.

" of course I am but now I have to go pack some shit "

Wow just on cue my so called bio family walked out.

" finally " I said and she turned around folding her arms.

" alright babes i'm gonna go " I said and she turned around giving me a nod before turning back around.

" you ignorant people better hope you can catch her " I heard her say and with that I pulled off.

I'm just pissed because what the hell do they want. I wasn't wanted then so i'm damn sure not wanted now and I've learned to except that.

Now I have to pack my shit and go god knows where.

My life is here! I don't want to stay with fucking strangers for the next year.

Well I don't necessarily have to.

< minutes later >

I finally made it to my apartment and I went straight upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my suitcase out of the closet and began packing.

I wasn't going to pack too much because I can just shop when I get there so i just packed some outfits, shoes, jewelry, my weapons and my electronic devices.

Once that was done i slid it by the stairs and I went to serenity's room and packed some of her stuff. I didn't pack much of her stuff because she had stuff at Henry's house.

Not even a few minutes later there was a knock at the door and I rolled my eyes before leaving her room.

I grabbed my suitcase and carried it downstairs and to the door only for it to be knocked on again.