Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d

Can we just time skip to the next morning which was like some hours later..

" Did she come home? " Miriam asked as she walked in the kitchen.

A/N: yes y'all- Miriam asked that.

" no " Joseph said being a full on concerned parent.

" did you see the news? " Tobias asked coming in the kitchen a few seconds later and showed them the tablet.

" that's sad " Vanessa said as the reporter spoke on the accident.

" since when do you show accidents? " Ashton asked and the guard who was outside looked at it.

Maybe he was overstepping boundaries but still.

" wait.. that car " the guard said confusing them.

" that's the car she got in last night " he said after a few seconds.

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN - I'm sorry.

" Are you sure? " Joseph asked.

" positive " the guard said.

A/N: Yeah his heart dropped alright. Oh besides a few guards, Tobias, Ashton and Miriam- Joseph is the only one in the kitchen.

" Get everything you can on this car " Joseph said.

" that's what I thought! " I said to my annoying ass brother and he pushed my head forward

" you're a bi- " I started and my dad gave me a death stare.

" big man.. " I said correcting myself.

" thank you sis " he said sarcastically with a smirk on his face and i rolled my eyes.

" I'm going to Janessa's later tonight although I don't know why she hasn't texted yet " I said clicking on our messages.

A/N: her dad originally lives in Maryland.