Chapter 42 - drama

< NATHAN'S POV >

" what were you thinking?! " I asked clear anger in my voice.

" last time I checked I was the parent so watch your tone " dad said back to me and I scoffed.

" yeah well you're not acting like it " I said under my breath.

" what was that? " he asked.

" you're not acting like an adult. what the fuck possessed you to go and do that? " I said louder.

" i agree- what did you think you were going to gain from this? " Jamie asked from beside me.

" I didn't ask any of you to come here- you may leave " he said and the door opened revealing Katherine.

" how are you feeling? " she asked walking up to him.

" ecstatic " dad said and I scoffed.

" has anyone heard from Janessa? " Jeremy asked.

" nope " Katherine said and the rest of us agreed to that.

" we need to find a way to get in contact with her- what if she's in trouble? " Jamie said.

" you didn't seem to like her then " Katherine said back.

" last I checked you didn't either " Jamie said starting to get angry.

" They aren't doing anything important, let's see what Janessa is up to " the author said and the scene changed.

" I should've already done this " I said looking at the paper work in front of me

" but you didn't get it until now, also you have to pledge to yourself in front of this whole mafia. " Anthony said and i nodded.

I'd been in the office for about a hour now and he just came in here like ten minutes ago- yet i don't know why he's still here.

" Before I go " he said and i quietly let out a sigh of relief.

" You have your first meeting today in three hours actually, see you then " he said and walked out.

Yay me! Even though it's kind of sarcastic i'm kind of excited because this is my first meeting AS the boss.

Yes I know I keep saying that but still.

I looked back at the paper work and continued silently reading it- i hope this isn't a everyday thing.

< DIANA'S POV >

" and then you're going to cut the lace off your wig " I said to the camera and started to cut my lace.

Fun fact- I have a YouTube channel and i have almost 400k subscribers on there. I just started the channel 6 months ago.

Once I finished cutting the lace I showed them what it should look like and before I could speak Stephanie came in.