Chapter 25 - their pov

I didn't even go upstairs

I just went to the garage, got in my car and drove to my best friend's house.

<>

" hey is everything okay? " my best friend asked as I got out the car.

" everything is fine, i just wanted to hang out with you for a few days " I said and she looked like she didn't believe it but luckily she didn't question it.

" okay well come on in " she said and I quickly closed the door and followed her.

I mean how could I not know?

I had a whole brother out there and I didn't know..

Like is he alive? Does he know me?

I've been around for 24 years and I didn't know.

" Katherine " my best friend said and I quickly looked at her.

" Are you sure you're okay? " she asked worriedly.

" I'm sure " I said and sat down.

" so how's your family? " she asked sitting down next to me.

" my family is my family although i don't think I mentioned to you that my sister is back " I said and she gasped.

" really? no you did not! " she said.

" well she's back and let me just say it's a bunch of stuff going on " I said and let out a sigh.

" but let's not talk about that " I said after a few seconds.

I came here to get away from whatever just happened.

< JAMIE >

When I ran up to my room I grabbed my backpack and quickly went in my dresser before grabbing like three outfits.

I also grabbed my laptop, chargers, motorcycle keys and made sure i had my phone before leaving my room.

I heard Janessa yell as I started going downstairs and I bumped into Simon who was going upstairs.

" did you know? " I asked and he shook his head no.

" did you? " he asked and I also shook my head no.

With that i walked downstairs and went straight to the garage.

I opened the garage, got on my motorcycle and sped off, i didn't exactly know where I was going because i didn't want to deal with anyone.

A brother? Seriously? How did Janessa even know and not us..

Her knowing isn't even the problem- it's the lying.

How could they just sit up there and lie in my face- especially my father.

But then again what did I expect in a mafia family..