Chapter 10 - Poison

When Janessa and Stephanie got to her room Stephanie instantly went to the closet

" I love your room " she said as she went in the closet.

" you love my closet- with all my clothes " Janessa said back sitting on the bed.

" see don't you love that we can wear each other's clothes? " Stephanie asked with a smile.

" ooh I'll wear this tomorrow " Stephanie said and Janessa shook her head.

~ Meanwhile Downstairs ~

" I love her already " Sarah said and they agreed.

" What was that about Vanessa? " Katherine asked and they were all also curious.

" nothing, is there something to eat in this place? " Vanessa asked changing the subject.

" Didn't you just eat? " her mom asked and Vanessa rolled her eyes.

" yes there's some breakfast in the kitchen " Katherine said and Vanessa got up.

" thank you " she said and left to the kitchen.

" why do you say stuff like that to her? " Cecilia asked.

" what? " Miriam asked.

" didn't you just eat.. that's what you said and I know she's your daughter and all but you can't just say that " Cecilia said and Miriam started to get irritated.

" exactly she's not your daughter and it's not hurting anyone, mind your business " Miriam said back.

" she could get a eating disorder or something.. " Cecilia said.

" okay- where in my sentence did you get that from? " Miriam asked.

" think about what you said, that's a form of emotional abuse " Cecilia said.

" look mind your damn business and worry about your own daughter " Miriam said making Sarah look at her.

" don't bring me into this because my mom is right and there's nothing for her to worry about " Sarah said seriously.

" clearly there is when you're in a adults conversation " Miriam said making jazmine look at her confused.

" can we not do this today? " jazmine asked.

" you brought me in it " Sarah said.

" Sarah don't feed into it " Cecilia said and before anyone else could speak Vanessa came back in.

" mom they're right- I'm tired of your comments and you may think it's nice but it's not " she said seriously.

" so you're siding with them? " Miriam asked and Vanessa scoffed.