He is.... Your Boss

It had happened years ago. You make an attempt to console yourself. You must regain control of yourself. You are now a mature woman, a 28-year-old woman! You can't let your childish feelings get in the way of your dream job! You must be professional.

   Secretary Kang call and makes your phone vibrating at that time. You return her call and apologize, explaining that you need to use the restroom due to a sudden stomachache. Jae Hee invites you to meet the CEO, who is waiting in his room. You arrive at your new office in about 5 minutes, and Kang Jae Hee greets you and asks if you are okay and you smile. She knocks on the CEO's door and waits for his response before entering the room.

    You have to be shocked when you get over your previous feelings because the CEO of your company is the man you escaped from. You appear to be panicked, and he appears to sense it. You didn't want to blow your chance, job, or dream, so you take a deep breath and smile formally at him, greeting him politely. He notices your quick demeanor and is intrigued, but he chooses to remain professional.

    "Can you tell me your name?" He inquires formally. You flinch, but is it necessary for him to pretend he doesn't know your name, as professional as he is?

    "Lee Hyu Ri imnida...." "Imnida Lee Hyu Ri..." You have no choice but to respond politely.

    He's looking over your resume.

   "You went to Seoul University? At 2011?" He inquired again after reviewing your profile. You respond to him, trying to be polite.... However, his acting begins to irritate you.

    "I see..." he clarified. He just said that based on all of the responses? Isn't that fact enough to jog his memory of you even if he forgets about you? You both graduated from the same university in the same year.

   He then informs you of your job, which is primarily to assist Secretary Kang with her duties. It is her request to have an assistant because she believes she is incapable of handling everything on her own. He mocks Jae Hee about it, but he doesn't have a choice, so he agrees to hire a secretary's assistant.

   "That's it.... You are free to depart "He gives you instructions and then goes back to reading documents. You've had enough.

   "Yak...." You defy convention. He can't believe what he just heard, but he's fixed on you. Expressionless.

   "Is it really necessary for you to pretend you don't know who I am?" He's still staring at you, puzzled, when you finally speak.

   "Yaak....." He aggravated you even more.

  "I can't pretend I don't know you just because I was shamelessly rejected by you!" You let out your rage.

   "Rejected? By me?" This perplexed him even more.

   "That's correct! You! You stupid jerk! It's really stupid of me; why should I continue to love someone like you after you've rejected me for the past ten years? Why should I feel this broken heart again when you can so easily forget me? When every memory of you is treasured by me!" You've begun to enraged.

  "You love me?" He finds it amusing. You exclaimed in surprise. Recognizing your stupidity once more.

   "No! Absolutely not! Never!" You yell loudly, and if your yell can cover up the fact that you're mouthing these stupid love things, you'll yell even louder.

   "But I clearly hear you. Listen.... I'm not sure how we met or how I rejected you. But I have no recollection of you." He aggravates your wound.

   "Han Ryu Min, you dimwit! I really want to chew you up and crush you!" It immediately silenced him. He tries to make sense of the situation. He soon smirks at you, making you frown.

   "Han Ryu Min Han? Have you mistaken me for my brother?" His statement makes you wonder. What exactly is he saying? Is Ryu Min has a brother? Your mind is going through the memories. He has!

   "He never claims to have a twin!" You make an attempt to argue.

   "We are not identical twins... He's five years younger....." He elaborates. For a few seconds, you are silence. You pay close attention to him. In comparison, he does have a different vibe than Ryu Min. He is solemn and cold, whereas Ryu Min is cheerful and warm. Their physical appearances differ as well; he is charismatic, whereas Ryu Min is not serious and prefers to have fun.

   You laugh dryly, realizing the gravity of the situation.

   "Hehe.... So...who are you?" Finally, you inquire.

    "CNR CEO Han Ju Min imnida..." He makes an introduction. You're now looking at the name of the table. Why, when it is clearly written "Han Ju Min -CEO," can't you find it sooner?

    "That's right.... Hello.... It's a pleasure to meet you "You make an attempt to smile.... Hardly.... But you're about to cry out in shame.

   He tilts his head, unable to comprehend these strange events. "I'm not sure I feel the same," he says, smiling. What a terrible first impression you make on him.

,🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋☁🙆☁🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋🎋

please vote and drop your coment