Chapter 21

"Hyung...?"

Everyone was frozen for a while. Cale Henituse disappeared, just like fireworks, he exhibit a spectacular scene and vanished in spec of ashes. Everyone was stunned and had Thier mouths hanging open, however Choi Han was smiling lightly.

"The Priests have arrived!" A soldier came running with troops behind him and white robed Priests. Everyone was sent back to reality.

"The casualties are quite massive, I must say," the five factions of Roan Kingdom had gathered two days later after the terrorists bomb attack. It was most due to the critical condition of their house successors who was severely injured, specially the Northeast.

Basen and Eric are still in recovery and haven't woken up yet while the supposed to be heir of the Northwest Stan Territory was beheaded by the missing Cale Henituse. Because of that, the real heir who magically regained his feet back after being crippled by the bastard Venion took back his position as the official heir. It was thanks to the Crowned Prince Alberu who used Star of Healing to turn his feet back to it's normal state in exchange of informations.

There were over 50 dead people and up to 15 million gallons worth of casualties which is just nothing to the Henituse Territory.

"It was thanks to Cale Henituse who played a big role and minimized the damage." The Crowned Prince said emphasizing the 'thanks'. It was weird for everyone to hear the name of the trash this much. He has been the talk everywhere thanks for the fast news that it also reached the neighborhood kingdoms.

Count Deruth pinched the bridge of his nose not knowing what to say. He wasn't there to witness the terrifying fight of monsters as what everyone described.
"Damn it."

The king leaned forward making a pyramid under his chin with his hands. "Is Cale Henituse still no where to be found?"

No one spoke. "Choi Han said they went to the Forest of Darkness." It was Rosalyn who spoke. Choi Han stood behind Rosalyn like a proper knight. She had hired him temporarily until she finds what she's searching for.

The Nobels inside the room frowned, groaned, sigh and questioned the information.

"Moving on," it was the Crowned Prince who spoke. "It wasn't proven that Venion was the master mind. We couldn't find any evidence to prove the accusations of the mage." Everyone listened.

"As you know Cale Henituse displayed numerous Ancient Powers which is impossible for a human to acquire, impressive swordsmanship and massive mana—additionally he has a dragon in his possessions and cats who produces fog and poison." Alberu read thru his file reports. "He is a threat to all of us and he murdered a heir th-"

"HOLD UP!" It was Amiru. "You don't have any proofs that Venion Stan is innocent either. You just can't find a proof that he is guilty and you're already pushing the blame to Cale who just tried to protect us?"

Gilbert gulped and eyed Taylor Stan who remained quiet. "I-i think Lady Amiru has a point." Gilbert formed a fist under the table trying to supress his nervousness. "Also, Venion Stan's personal knight Commander Arthur attacked us. We all heard him order to beheaded Cale Henituse."

"I already ran a background check on that commander but found nothing." Rosalyn said.

Silence ruled the room again. Taylor Stan started tapping on the table. "Where did the dragon came from?" He looked up. Rosalyn gasped at the realization of what Taylor was pointing to.

"I don't remember our family having a dragon, so it's either Cale killed Venion in revenge because he kidnapped his dragon-" he paused looking at Count Deruth for a moment who was looking stressed out. "Or Venion really is the master mind."

"I never saw a dragon in my own house, your highness." Count Deruth rubbed his temples.

"This is so confusing." Rosalyn blurted out.

"Ehem, moving forward..." They turned their attention to the king. "We will have to declare Cale Henituse as a wanted criminal considered as a catastrophe to the whole kingdom."

Count Deruth sighed.

"Rosalyn-nim, is it alright to disclose that information so easily?" Choi Han walked beside the tired Rosalyn. The results of the meeting was unexpected. To be considered as a catastrophe threat to the whole kingdom... Rosalyn sighed.

"You saw how wounded he was. If we need to find him fast we need more people." Rosalyn went straight ahead to the Henituse Estate to visit Basen and Eric. Ron smiled as Rosalyn entered Basen's room.

After his hyung disappeared Infront of his eyes he cried for 10 minutes and lost consciousness. Beside Basen's bed was the sweaty Eric. He was the most critical out of all of them with his life barely hanging by due to the massive blood lost. He could have really died if it weren't for Cale Henituse. The thought made Rosalyn frown.

"Is there still no news about the young master?" Ron, Cale's ex butler smiled lightly as he offered Rosalyn some lemonade like what he usually offers the young master. Cale doesn't like lemonade and never drank it but despite that Ron still prepares him Lemonade every morning.

Rosalyn sighed and drank the lemonade. "No, I've already sent a lot of people and we can't still find any of trace of him being there."

"Father, should I also go?" Beacrox, Cale's ex chef also Ron's son opened the door with a tray of food in hand. He placed it Infront of Rosalyn.

"Why do you want to go?" Choi Han asked sternly. He touched the handle of his sword to threaten Beacrox.

"Its one of the forbidden region that is full of monsters. I already went there twice and stayed for about a total of 1 week with my father."

Rosalyn gasped. "Twice? How could you survive that long inside that scary place?"

Choi Han just rolled his eyes. He wanted to say that he lived there for 10 long years but it will cost suspicion and his secret will be revealed.

Rosalyn took a bite of her juicy stake before speaking. "Ron, I think it's better for you to go." Ron's smile dropped, he set apple he was cutting down on the table.

"I wonder what Rosalyn your highness is thinking?"

She frowned at Ron. "I told you to address casually." She looked far for a moment thinking what to do. She wants to bring Cale to her side before anyone can. She'll offer to clear up his name in exchange for the dragon to teach her magic. Just the thought of it made her excited.

"You're Cale's ex butler. He might listen if it's you. Besides, you know him better than any of us." A grin formed on her lips. If she can put a leash on Cale, she'll be extremely powerful and no one would dare oppose her from refusing the crown.

Ron Molan smiled. "I'm certain that puppy young master will listen." After all, Ron knows how to pacify Cale.

"Definitely."

Choi Han glared at the old man.