Chapter 45

"Why is there too many paper works?" Alberu sat on his office early in the morning with a cup of tea on his right hand, while on his left hand he was clutching the reports Choi Han handed to him. He set down the cup of tea as he sat down, then leaning back on his chair he took a glance at the black haired man eating nut cookie on the sofa.

'This bastard...!'

"How did you got this anyway? Wouldn't that bloody princess notice anything?"

Choi Han shifted his weight to his right then looked at the blonde prince. "That is why I took it at this hour so I would be able to return it later. I don't plan to suffer such heavy labor and get caught in the act of stealing, your highness."

The way the black haired man said that was like as if he had never stolen anything before, like the King's documents and Alberu's expensive sword. Alberu frowned at Choi Han.

The other day, Alberu had ordered Choi Han to just observe Rosalyn, as a result the black haired man found out that the red haired princess were investigating the sudden change of Cale Henituse. Choi Han would have just stolen the report and not return it to make it look like someone barged in the Princess's room. However, he would end up investigating his own crime and the Palace will be criticized due to its lack of guard whilst a royalty is residing to them. Choi Han found it troublesome and a waste of energy, so for his soul to be at peace while having to fulfill his duty, he's now disturbing the teary eyed with bags of black circle under his eyes, Alberu Crossman.

"But it's 2 AM? Are you insane?" Alberu haft shouted as he pointed at the grandfather clock with the paper in his hand. The lack of respect of Choi Han angered him to the bones, but at the same time glad. It was definitely terrifying and puke-worthy whenever he acts as if he sees him dignified. It was also good for him, in the fact that he can act casual Infront of someone and curse at their face without worry for dirtying his name.

"You have been sleeping for nine hours, how does that make me insane?" Choi Han rolled his eyes while Alberu just sighed. It was the first decent sleep he had these days. Thanks to a missing certain someone that he can't even rest.

His attention reverted back to the papers in his hand, his hand flipping every pages with care as to not crumble them. But as he finished reading them, he aggressively slammed it down on the table with a bang. Choi Han looked at him in confusion as he haven't read the report yet. It was written using Ancient language only royalties and nobles could use.

Alberu's face crumbled in a funny way as if  he ate sausage with chocolate. Choi Han asked him what's wrong with his gaze.

Alberu scorned then looked back at the paper again before frowning.

He couldn't believe how ridiculous the report was.

"She thinks he's a dragon."

Choi Han's face looked more confused as ever.

"... Dragon?"

Alberu nodded.

To be exact, Rosalyn have come into a theory that Cale Henituse is a dragon who had been living for a few centuries and that is how the tiny black dragon followed him, that also explains the amount of Ancient Powers he possessed. It was something a normal human can not do. What's more ridiculous is that she created a theory that Cale have been hunting the Secret Organization Arm throughout his life, and his mother whose annihilators were unknown was the one who had killed her. Therefore, the red haired bastard have been searching for them for revenge.

Under that report were words encircled saying that Cale Henituse is a dragon of the Thames, and the last bloodline Jour Thames is protecting him by presenting him as her son.

It was a ridiculous but believable theory. However, it was something too exaggerated to be believed as the truth.

However that Jour Thames had helped him get on his feet when he had no one. And as her last wish to him, he needs to help Cale. That promise kept bugging him. It was really a strange promise in the first place, what can he do to help such strong person already? He may be strong in terms of magic and physical strength however, he does not possess anymore Ancient Power.

Alberu kept flipping the pages to see if there were anything he had forgotten to note for. Unfortunately that was all of the ridiculous report.

After he had explained everything to Choi Han, the black haired man just laughed awkwardly.

"... That's not true right? I didn't just punched a dragon... Have I?" He gulped loudly and Alberu tried to suppress his laughter.

"Its her mere theory. However, I am also quite concerned that some of this might be actually true. Thames... we barely have any reports to them in my memory. Excluding the fact that they are a fallen noble family there is nothing else special."

"But I saw it with my two eyes. He healed Young Master Basen and Eric. You said only people who have been blessed by the Sun God could do that." Choi Han clenched his fist as he looked at Alberu with anxiousness. If ever Cale was truly a dragon, he would be dead once they meet again. He found it a miracle that he was still alive even now.

Alberu also had a lot of questions for the red haired.

Choi Han left the office after Alberu read the papers to return them to Rosalyn's room stealthily. While Alberu remained in his seat thinking of the possibilities why the red haired had been hiding all this time.

A true dragon would be able to heal from the damage easily, however as what the black haired man said, he used the Sun God's blessing. Something only choose people like himself has.

"Cale Henituse, what are you hiding?" Alberu asked himself as he took a sip from his 3rd cup of tea.

'Revenge. Could it really be that? Has he been hunting the Secret Organization under our noses all this time? Was being a trash an act all along?'

Alternatively, it was possible that the red haired was using the pretext of a lout to divert their attention away from them.

'Did he just choose to show his strength since they attacked Basen? And what's the connection of Venion Stan with this? How did he got that dragon?'

More questions rained him, but his tiredness ate him and he surrendered to the bed feeling the mental fatigue get over him.

'Dragon huh...'