Chapter 26

'I feel empty.' Choi Han's black hair danced with the cold wind. His silhouette on the balcony was somehow shimming in the silver haft crescent moon. His thoughts distracted him from the annoying paper rufflings Alberu is making.

"Hey, close the window. It's cold, have some consideration." Alberu's morning grumpiness made Choi Han frowned. When the black haired didn't closed the window, Alberu raised his hand and slammed it close with his magic. Choi Han glared at him and tried to open the window. But it didn't budged.

"If you break my window again, I'm going to tell Rosalyn that you're moving behind her back." Choi Han threw a crumpled paper at the prince which he caught with ease. Silence ruled over them as Choi Han gazed at the sitting Alberu writing like there's no tomorrow. The scratching of the quill and parchment suited the crown prince. He looked like a proper prince when he's doing that.

Aware of Choi Han's gaze, Alberu frowned. He likes attention, but if it's Choi Han's he'd rather be thrown in some Forbidden Continent. "I know I'm handsome, stop looking."

"Hah! You wish." Choi Han scoffed and went to the couch.

"Hey, what does Cale's mother looks like?" Choi Han grabbed another cookie and Alberu threw him a questioning look. The prince pointed the tip of his quill at Choi Han.

"You... You're not into dead women, aren't you?"

"Basta-"

"Just kidding." The prince raised both of his hands singing he's innocent.

"Well, red hair. Brown eyes... Just imagine Cale but the female version, yeah?" The crowned prince smiled at Choi Han's annoyed expression and went back to his paper works.

'Was it really her?' He thought and drank the lukewarm tea on the coffee table.

**

Today marks the first year Choi Han was transmitted in a world he's not familiar with. He got a grasp of his surrounding and adapted to the his new way of living. He had created a tree house and marked his hunting ground.

He was depressed and hopeless for the first few days he spent there. He don't understand why him out of all the people. Why does he have to suffer. He tried to kill himself once or twice but he failed due to mutated wild animals appearing out of no where and chasing him. That's when he realized he doesn't have the will to leave the word yet. He doesn't want to die. Choi Han cried and cried while hiding from the monsters until he finally found the courage to slaughter them.

"Phew!" Choi Han dropped the wood planks he had gathered for his bonfire. He wiled the forming beads of sweat on his forehead with his arm. Thanks to his knowledge from his world and will to live he can survive in this messed up world. At first he thought he'll go crazy. He haven't seen another human being and the faces of his parents are starting to fade in his memories.

"I need more." He tied his now shoulder length hair in a pony tail and grabbed the sword he found in the forest. The crunching of his barefoot on the grass filled his ears.

"No! Let go of me!" A feminine voice rang out in a distance. Choi Han wasn't sure, he didn't moved for a moment trying to find the source of voice. He felt his heart pump in excitement and anxiousness. "LET GO!" Choi Han's feet moved on its own. 'Maybe she's like me? Maybe she's also lost in this world? Maybe she knows how to return back to earth?'

A smile spread on his face as he saw a ground of people in a distance. Then it dropped.

Group of men with horses wearing a fancy clothing Choi Han never saw surrounded a woman with a red hair. One of her hand covered her stomach and her other hand was extended forward. Red strings were coming out of her shaking hand as she shout.

"Don't fight, just give me brown box." Choi Han stood there with shaking hands as he watch the brutal scene. Three men ran forward but they were pushed away by the red strings, the woman puked blood.

"Stop resisting just give me the box," A man wearing a armor stepped forward, his head was covered with a silver helmet but his blonde hair was sticking out. Suddenly water came out of his hand as he pointed it. The red haired woman's body was surrounded by a ball of water, she was locked up inside like a chick as she try to break free.

Choi Han wanted to step forward and help. Can I do it? Can I win? What if I die? What am I supposed to do? He dropped his sword on the ground. The blonde haired armored man snapped his head towards Choi Han:s direction. He knew he made eye contact.

Before he knew it, he already grabbed his sword and ran back deep inside the Forest of Darkness.

That event made Choi Han stay inside the Forest of Darkness until he was strong enough. That was the only time he found the way out of there, he wasn't sure if he'd find his way back again but when he decided to leave, he found himself in the same place where he witnessed the terrifying scene.

Choi Han felt his throat clench. He was still scared.

"Young man, are you lost?" Then he met the people of Harris Village. They took care of Choi Han despite his foreign looks, strange name and unique was of talking.

He loved everyone and he was also loved by them. He did everything he could to help them secretly even tho he have to taint his hands with human blood.

That's why when Choi Han came back from his mission and found out the massacre, he felt miserable. It was the worse feeling he had ever felt. His world crashed down again. They were the first person to help him and accept him in this world, but now they're gone and their dead bodies lay Infront of him. He drank for the first time.

The tipsy Choi Han went to the Henituse Territory to ask for proper burial of the people of Harris Village. He was ready to do anything just for them to be buried as soon as possible.

Then he met a rude red haired. He was beautiful that he unconsciously grabbed its cold wrist. He wasn't sure if he was day dreaming or he really was drunk, but the red haired's words pushed his buttons.

"What did you said you bastard?!" He shouted trying to keep his hands to himself.

"I said they deserve to die, you punk!" The red haired said and before he knew it his fist crashed on his face, the pretty guy was pushed on the floor and a vase fell on its head accidentally.

"Oh god."