🌻 Intro 🌻

In this book, you'll find all sorts of information about us, including: who we are, our roles, our current projects, our upcoming projects, our affiliates, updates and announcements about the community, and really anything else that can help you u...

In this book, you'll find all sorts of information about us, including: who we are, our roles, our current projects, our upcoming projects, our affiliates, updates and announcements about the community, and really anything else that can help you understand our community better. You'll see wonderful banners like the one made above to split this book into different parts and better locate anything you're looking for specifically. 

To start off, we were hacked in February 2021, so this book is a remake of our old community book. We were able to get our account back but lost all of our projects, so we started all of them back up again as soon as we could.

We are only human, and as such, this book may not be updated with the most recent information. If you notice something is outdated, just let us know and we'll change it ASAP!

🌻Who We Are🌻

We are Sunflower Community, a community dedicated to helping aspiring writers grow into the wonderful writers we know they can become! We offer a variety of projects to give you help and feedback to better your writing and books.

This community was founded by Cassie (no username) in October(?) 2019-I'm honestly not sure anymore, it's been such a long time-and the community is now run by her and Lina (linalagosya), with many other admins who oversee specific projects.

We have had a variety of projects and admins since creating this community. More info about them in the next few chapters.