Update [6/6/22]

Hello Sunflowers, we have some exciting things to announce!

We have officially started our third book club, Sunflower Reading Group! That's right! You are designed to be in one group of people—groups are based on book and genre similarities—where you read and leave feedback in each other's books weekly. The more members we have, the better the groups will be, which is why you should tell your friends if you're interested in joining. We haven't actually started yet due to lack of members, so you should apply now! All Sunflower Reading Group info (admins and its own "Current Projects" chapter) will be added to this book sometime today.

And we have also concluded the Sunflower Awards 4.0! Thank you all for participating. I've been juggling a lot between real world stuff and reading group things, so it might take me longer than expected to give out prizes, but it will happen eventually. Just give it another week. 

I'd love to introduce our two new graphic designers, lantea- and wafflesxberries ! They both have some amazing talent and skill, and we're excited to see what they'll make for us (and a special shout out to lantea- for our reading group cover... Isn't it so lovely?).

We have many admin positions to fill, and when I say many, I mean MANY. Just off the top of my head: Sunflower Writing Circle Manager, Sunflower Writing Circle Comment Checker, Sunflower Book Club Helper, Sunflower Book Club Comment Checker, Sunflower Reading Group Manager, Sunflower Reading Group Comment Checker, Sunflower Community Overall Admin, Sunflower Community Promoter. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss one. If interested in any except the promoter, fill out the form in our bio or PM us (I think the link only shows up if you're on the web version so just PM us if on mobile). If you're interested in becoming our promoter, only PM us. We will happily answer any and all questions about each role, though you'll find a lot of that info in the Admins chapter of this book.

I think that's it! We hope you all have an amazing summer and stay safe!