Update [4/9/22]

Hello Sunflowers, what an exciting announcement we have for you!

So after long last, we've finally re-published our Sunflower Community book! We've been working on it for a while, so we'd appreciate any support you could give it (and us, by clicking that follow button!).

And with that, we do have a couple of announcements we posted on our message board lately to include in this update.

We are still looking for a graphic designer; we would like completely new graphics for this book if at all possible. If you're interested, please PM us! We'd like you to send us your portfolio or some examples, and then we will ask you to make a mock graphic for us.

We are still looking for a Chicklit judge for the Sunflower Awards 4.0. You need judging experience-we can't take your work for it, we must see it-and must be okay with mature and LGBTQ+ content. If interested, please PM!

And our writing circle is running a little low on members, so do check it out! It's a great opportunity to better your reviewing still and get some very detailed feedback in return, not to mention the friendships you'll make with the other members! It's on our profile if you're interested.

And we're also looking for affiliate deals, so please check out that chapter in this book and comment or PM us if interested! We'd love to become affiliates.

I think that's it for our first update, so thank you and stay safe!