Chapter 4: Louis to the rescue

Hello, here's another update for you guys! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I know nothing exciting is happening, but trust me it will come. Hope you guys are having a fine Easter to whoever celebrates it! So I'm going to shut up now and let you read chapter 4!! Mauh love you guys!

Louis's POV:

Class was already starting and I was pulling out books from my locker trying not to be late, I had to drive my sisters to school today because mom couldn't, so that made me late. I closed my locker about to head to my class when I heard someone grunting on the floor. I walk towards the noise and came across a guy with curly hair holding his stomach, his books all over the floor, but what surprise me the most was that he was bleeding from his month and his right eye was starting to bruise. I ran towards him drooping my bag and books in the process and kneeling in front of him. He look up towards me our eyes meeting, a green color held my gaze for a moment until I realize that he was in pain.

"Hey, you alright?" I said to him, he didn't say anything he just closed his eyes his face scrunching up from whatever pain he was feeling.

"I-I h-hurts" He says his eyes closing this time it look like he was drifting off. I couldn't let that happen I've seen movies, and my mom's a nurse. I started to panic a little, I look everywhere but nobody was around I was definitely going to get in trouble but I didn't care this boy needs my help. I reach up to his cheek and smack it lightly getting him to wake up.

"Hey, no stay awake okay, I'm calling for help, just don't fall asleep okay?" I say my voice coming out softly and full of worry for this boy. He nodded his head against the locker his eyes dozing off and on. I reach for my phone in my pocket and dial 911.

"Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi my name is Louis Tomlinson, and uh my..... um friend is beaten up pretty badly, and he's trying to stay awake, and I don't know what to do, please send help I think he's about to black out" I said looking at the boy

"Okay sir I need you to clam down, and tell me where you guys are so I can locate you and send help"

"McKinkley High" I said biting my lip

"Okay Sir, help is on it's way in the meantime, keep talking to your friend"

"Okay, thank you!" I hang up putting my phone back into my pocket looking at the curly haired boy.

"Help is coming okay, I'm not going anywhere until they come, but you got to stay awake for me!" I said to him, the bell rang singling that first period was over, people started coming out of the classroom and surrounded us, I heard gasps and whispers. I heard other footsteps and look up to see two people standing of me

"Harry!!" The girl said getting down on her knees so she was next to the boy now Harry. The other though look at me, his face turning angry.

"What did you do to my brother, you punk!" He said grabbing me, his face close to mine, I raise my hands in surrender.

"Hey man, clam down okay I found him like that" I said

"Yeah right! I don't believe you Tomlinson, I know how you jocks can be!" He said his voice becoming more angry.

"I didn't do anything!! And you don't even know me!" I said raising my voice, to be honest it hurt when he stereotype me without really knowing me.

"Please I-"

"Guys!!" We heard a voice say, he turn to the voice and look at the girl her eyes filled with worry.

"What Sophia!" I heard the other guy who was still holding me by my shirt