Final Chapter 30: Don't Let Me Go

The last and final chapter is here !! Enjoy ! There may be lots of POV changes so please be aware of those :) when I tell you please listen to make you feel my love glee cast version  :) 

Harry's POV: 

 I smiled at Sophia when she entered my room. It's been a week since I have woken up I had everyone here Liam, Soph, and even Niall, but I felt like someone else was missing I just couldn't pin point who that person was. I sat up in my bed as Soph put fresh flowers next to my bedside. They were these perfect and beautiful white lilies. Sophia is always telling me that she would buy them for me but  I feel like she's lying I never told anyone what my favorite flowers were let alone my best friend I was too embarrassed to tell her.  The doctor said that my head may be a little fuzzy but that I will regain my memory back soon enough. My leg is still being leveled so it can heal and it's a pain in the butt because it's so itchy.

"So when are you telling Liam" I say to her as she takes a seat

"I don't know, I mean he almost caught me and I had to make some shit up, but he doesn't believe me and he's been bugging me for a week now" she says sighing and I grab her hand and she looks at me. 

"Please tell him, if you want you can tell him when he comes back with the food, you can't keep this forever Sophia. Your belly will grow" he says and I nod my head

"Can you be there when I do?" She says and I smile at her

"Of course" 

"God, Louis was right I should of just told him once I found out" she says and I look at her confused. 

"Louis? Who's Louis?" I say and she sits right up

"What?" she says looking at me like I was crazy 

"I don't understand?" I say even more confused why is she looking at me like that

"You don't remember who Louis is?!!" she says getting all panicky 

"Soph calm down will you!" I say 

"No, I can't calm down! You have to remember him!!" 

"I'm sorry, my brain is still fuzzy Soph" she sighs and shakes her head she murmured something underneath her breathe 

"I'm sorry what?" I say and she looks at me

"I hope you remember, before it's too late" she says and I go to ask her what the hell does that mean when the door opens and Liam bursts through the door. Sophia looks at me nervously and I squeeze her hand giving her my full support. 

"Okay so I went to Jack in the box and then to taco bell for you Sophia since you craved for it" he says laughing and taking out the food. I couldn't have the food they were eating so I was stuck with hospital food. Liam hands Sophia her supreme taco and an extra Doritos taco. 

"L-liam" she says and he looks up smiling, but that smile turn into a frown when he saw the look on Sophia's face. 

"What's wrong my love?" he says kneeling in front of her, she looks at me and I nod my head, she let's out a deep breathe and looks at Liam.

"I-Oh god, I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up"  she says and Liam laughs taking her hands in his

"Tell me what's the matter so we can fix it, what's on your mind sweetie?" he says and I melt watching this interaction makes me think of someone I knew would call me sweetie, but who?

"I-I'm oh gosh, okay I'm just going to say it Liam I'm pregnant" she says her eyes closed, the room was silent and everything felt like it was going in slow motion the next thing I heard was the door slamming shut and Sophia crying into her hands