Chapter 20: Sledgehammer

Sorry I haven't posted enjoy

Liam's POV:

It was about a week after what happen at the beach. Sophia ended up in a coma and I honestly miss her so much. She suffered a big blow to the head and it's why she's not waking up. Harry's not doing so good he's just sits by Sophia with his hand in hers praying for her to wake up. I can't see my baby brother like that it's destroying him in ways I didn't think was possible. I miss her, I miss her smile and her sassiness, her laugh I miss how happy she makes me. I just want her to wake up.

"Harry?" I say he looks up his eyes swollen red and his hair messy he doesn't even look like Harry.

"What?" He crook out his voice deeper then before

"Why don't you go home, get some rest?" I say and he shakes his head immediately.

"Harry come on" I say

"No I want to be here when she wakes up"

"And you will, but you need rest and you need to go to school" I say looking at him, he looks at Sophia and then at me tears already in his eyes. I go around the bed and hug him as he starts to cry on my shoulder.

"It's okay Harry, she'll wake up she's a fighter" I say to him while rubbing his back.

"W-what if she d-doesn't Li" he says in between sobs

"Hey don't talk like that, Sophia will wake up okay we just got to give her time" I say trying to believe my own words while looking at my girlfriend. Her lips are chap, her skin looks pale and her hair is all over her face. I pull back and look at Harry, he really needs a break.

"Why don't you go home, I'll call you when she wakes up or if anything happens" I say he sighs and nods his head. I give him a weak smile.

"But you'll call of anything happens?"

"I will don't worry" I say he waves me goodbye and leaves. I say and look back at Sophia. I take my seat next to her bed and take her hand in mine.

"Hey Soph I know that you probably can't hear me so I'm just going to say please wake up. Harry is a mess without you, I'm a mess without you. I miss you so much Soph please come back to me" I say a tear rolling down.

Harry's POV:

I step outside the hospital sighing, I miss my best friend I miss her so much and I don't know what I'll do without her if she doesn't wake up. It's starts to rain great I have no ride and no umbrella. I pull out my phone and call the one person who can make me feel better. I wait for him to pick up.

"Harry? What's wrong?" He says and I smile at how concern he sounds.

"Hi, can you come and get me?" I say

"Yes of course, where are you?" He says as I hear him move.

"The hospital" I say while looking at my shoes, after hearing that Sophia was in a coma I immediately called Louis and told him what's happen. He help me clam down that night and I'll never forget the way he hold me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear telling me that everything was going to be okay. I've have fallen in love with Louis Tomlinson more then I ever thought I would. He's so amazing with me that I sometimes wonder why he's with a person like me. He could literally have anyone and he chose me.

"Okay baby, I'll be there in 20 minutes" he says and I smile a little

"Okay" I say and hang up

I waited for a few minutes before I saw his car pull up, I smiled and walk towards the passenger side. I climb in and reach over kissing my boyfriend on his mouth. He pulled me closer and when I went to back away he moan a little. I giggled and pulled away fully