Chapter 8: Pinch me! Am I dreaming?

Hey sugar plums here's another update for you guys because I love you and I'm bored and I can't stay away from this story hahaha I have been listening to Handwritten by Shawn Mendes this whole week and it's just so good You all should listen to stitches because it's one of my faves and wattpad won't let me put in the youtube video so lol :) oh and there's a Niall picture looking like a fucking Prince!! Anyways comment rate and vote please and check out my other fanfics I did they are all completed. Muah! Love you all!

Harry's POV:

"Oh my god!!! Louis just ask you out!!!" I heard Sophia say but all I could think of was Louis my mind was just LouisLouisLouis what the hell just happen seriously?? Because I swear if this is a dream I want someone to pinch me!

"Hello!! Harry didn't you hear what I just said!!" Sophia says getting my attention I look over to her and I see a big smile on her face. Then I look back to the spot Louis just left

"Wait, did that really happen? Is this a dream? Pinch me if I am please" I say to her and she does

"Ow!!" I say looking at her she gives me a innocent smile.

"What? You told me to pinch you" she said shrugging her shoulders

"I didn't mean literary" I say to her going back into the tutoring center and packing my things. I still can't believe that Louis Tomlinson the boy I had a crush on since freshman year ask me out!! ME Harry Styles the math nerd, things like this don't happen to people like me. He's out of my league why is he asking me out now? Before I got beat up he didn't know I existed!! Why now?

"Hello earth to Harry?" I hear Sophia say I snap out of my thoughts and turn towards her

"What?" I say

"Didn't you hear anything I just said?" She says her eyebrows raised. I shake my head and she sighs

"I said aren't you excited for tonight!!!" She says opening the door for us and we walk out towards the lockers

"I guess" I say because I'm still confused about it

"What you mean you guess!!! Louis freaking Tomlinson just ask you out on a date tonight, it's what you always wanted" she says facing me as we reach my locker. I sigh turning to my locker and putting in my combination and opening my locker.

"Isn't it weird though?" I say taking out my maths book and putting it in my bad I gotta to study for that test on Friday.

"What you mean?" She says confusion written all over her. I sigh closing my locker and turning to her.

"I mean after I get beat up he somehow asks me out? He never even knew I existed until he found me. Why ask me out?" I say she thinks for a while and looks at me

"But Harry this is a good thing, Louis Tomlinson ask you for a reason and that reason is that he likes you!!" She says I roll my eyes and walk away from her. She groans and walks next to me.

"Please Sophia, he obviously feels bad about me getting beaten up. He doesn't like me" I say he never will anyway I'm me the math nerd and he's Mr. popular we're two completely different people

"Oh Harry come on you can't think like that, look tonight is gonna be perfect okay" she says as we exit the school building and wait for Liam to come and pick us up. As we wait and talk, I feel a pair of eyes on me and I know it's Louis. I look towards his way and we make eye contact his friend Zayn is next to him. Our eyes gaze for a second until it's being pulled by the sound of a car honk. I look away and see Liam's car. I look at where Louis was he was still standing looking my way, I blush and get into the car. As Liam drives away I see Louis get into his car a small smile on his beautiful face.

Comment, vote, and Rate please it would mean a lot :) love you sugar plums until next time! :D