Chapter 28: Fix You

Please listen to fix you by Coldplay while reading this chapter ;)  enjoy :D

Want to try something new this will be in third person 

"Louis!!" she says

"I swear I only wanted to talk to him I didn't mea-"

"Shut up listen to me, it's Harry!" she says out of breathe panic in her eyes

"What, what's wrong?" I says nervously

"He- He got hit by a car" she says tears in her eyes.

Louis didn't know what to do, he look at Sophia as tears stream down her face. It was a shock to him because he just talk to Harry minutes ago. How can something like this happen, Louis look at Sophia and shook his head, not believing  what she just told him. 

"No, that can't be true, I just talk to him!!" Louis says while looking at Soph, she shakes her head sobbing more.

"I'm so serious Louis, t-they put him in an ambulance and h-he's on his way to the hospital. It doesn't look good they said" she says, he takes a step towards her and holds her, she falls into Louis arms and cries even more while a tear slips down Louis face. 

"C'mon I'll take you to the hospital and you can tell me what happen, okay?" he says and she just nods, Louis lets Sophia go and get's his stuff and walks out. They reach the school parking lot and got into his car. He back out and went on his way to the hospital. Louis turn on the radio and just when he did fix you came on. 

"So, want to tell me what happen?" Louis says while stopping at a red light, she looks down and plays with her fingers. 

"It's all my fault." she says and Louis looks at her

"I highly doubt that" Louis says back

"It is Louis! Okay when I saw him talking to you, I walk to him after and ask him what was up, he said he didn't want to talk about it, and I kept pushing it until we reach outside the school doors, and when he was about to cross the street, while he was fighting with me he didn't see the car and it hit him. Okay it hit him because I didn't want to drop the subject." she says sobbing more and more as she went on. 

"Sophia, please don't blame this on yourself, he was probably a drunk driver and didn't see him, it's not your fault." Louis says and grabs Sophia by the hand holding it tightly. 

"I don't know what I do if he dies" she says 

"Stop that, no don't think like that!" he says trying not to think about it himself. He didn't know what he do either. Harry has grown on him over the past few months, he's changed Louis in a big way and he just wanted to tell Harry how much he loves him, how much Louis needs him. 

They reach the hospital and park, getting out the car they walk into the hospital through the emergency department. They look for the nurse station and when they do they walk up to her. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" the nurse Jacky says already seeing them approach her

"Um, we are looking for a Harry Styles? He was just bought in here?" Louis says after seeing that Sophia couldn't speak. The nurse nods her head and searches on her computer . 

"Um, yes Mr.Styles is still in surgery a doctor will be out to talk to the family, you can take a seat in the waiting room" she says and they nod their heads and walk towards the waiting room, upon reaching the room they spot Liam, fingers in his hair tears streaming down his face while Niall rubs his back. Sophia walks up to her boyfriend, he looks up and hugs her immediately crying into each others arms. Liam looks up and sees Louis standing there.