Chapter 29: Get It Right

Hi guys one chapter left !! I'm going to finish this story today, I'm really proud of how this story came out, but I won't get sappy until later, so I'm going to stop talking and let you beauties read. Enjoy !! Please play Get It Right by the Glee Cast :) 

Liam's POV: 

A week ! It's been a damn week and my baby brother still hasn't woken up because his brain is still healing but the doctor did tell me it was healing like it supposed to and they where walking him up slowly, she told me that it was up to Harry now. Louis has been at the hospital more often and I just want to punch him, I can't stand him, because of him my brother is here. If they haven't met Harry would be safe and well. 

Sophia has been my rock since Harry's accident. I'm so in love with her, and we finally had sex before Harry got hit by that car we did it, and it was the most amazing thing ever. I find myself smiling that night we were at her house and she told me she was ready and well you know the rest. 

I walk into Harry's room and sit at the chair, I sigh looking at him the tube in his mouth, his leg up in the air so it could be elevated. I take his hand and hold it. 

"Hi baby bro" I say doctor also told me that if I keep talking to him he will regain his memories and it will help him wake up. Not sure it's working because I talked to him every day and still nothing. 

"I miss you, we all do, even Louis" I say rolling my eyes at the name 

"He hasn't stop coming and it's getting annoying seeing his face" I say 

"I never seen him like this to be honest, he looks so heartbroken and guilty" I say to him and it was true every day of seeing him he always has the same look. 

"I know you love him though, and no matter how hard it is I am trying to befriend him for your sake, I just can't get over of what he did to you. You did not deserve that Harry, but before this happen to you, you look so happy". I said tears already streaming 

"P-please don't leave me, don't leave me like mom and dad" I say 

"I need you, I promise to get it right this time, I'll support you and be there for you and let you do your decide what is right and wrong, and I'll try and stop being a mother and father to you." I say squeezing his hand tightly. I kiss his head lightly setting it back where it was. 

"I love you Harry" I say one last time before turning around and walking towards the waiting room of the hospital.  

I look up from the waiting room to see Louis walk in with a bag of food, he smiles at Sophia and Niall. When he looks at me he gives me a small weak smile and hands me a sandwich I look at it and then at him. 

"Come on, just take it" He says rolling his eyes

"How do I know you didn't poison it?" I ask and Sophia hits me on the shoulder, I sightly glare at her and take the damn sandwich from him, I go to open it when Sophia stands up quickly and runs to the nearest trash can and starts throwing up.  I get up and ran to her quickly and hold her hair so it wouldn't fall in front of her face. I rub her back as she continues to throw up and once she was done, she gets back up from being hunch over the trash can. She looks at Louis and he smiles sympathetically. I get a weird feeling about the look and turn Sophia towards me. 

"You okay?" I ask her rubbing her arms she nods, she excuses herself and goes to the bathroom to wash her mouth. I walk to the seat I was sitting on and stare at Louis. 

"What?" he says with food in his mouth

"I don't know what that look was you gave at MY girlfriend, but back off" I say and he looks at me rather confused.