four

Both of them stare at me with two different reactions

Both of them stare at me with two different reactions. Raymond looks at me with pure fear, not for himself but for me. However Nardos face went from a pale-ish colour to neutral.

I appreciate the neutral look because I don't need to be reminded of how bad I am fucked right now.

I couldn't even imagine what is going through their heads right now. A fifteen year old girl has a bounty on her back. By who you may ask? A fucking mafia.

There are lucky people and then there are dumb motherfuckers like me.

At least you are self aware Maggie.

There are a bunch of things I want to do. Skills I want to learn. Unfortunately under the circumstances I am not too sure if I will learn any of them. Those skills could include; keeping my mouth shut, juggling, diving off a spring board, and learning how hold in my pee for hours.

My bladder has been full since yesterday I have ignored it but now it's getting to the point of no return.

"Ray uncuff me I need to pee." I squirm in my seat. My bladder is about to explode.

Yet those two idiots sit there staring at me. Both look in a some sort of trance and if I wasn't having a crisis right now I would laugh at them. Losing my patience I snap at them.

"Listen here Mr. PoPo and Mr. Nardo, can one of you uncuff me from this damn table so I can take a damn piss? My bladder is on the verge of implosion and you two are sitting here staring at me. Now unless you want me to relieve myself on the floor uncuff me!"

Oh dang!

I might not care so much about my lung health but I've always taken my bladder health pretty seriously.

My little rant knocked them out of their state and Ray was quick to uncuff me and take me to the bathroom. I wave at Nardo to which he smirks and waves back at me.

"Just in there kid." Ray opens the door to the bathroom for me.

"It's like you think I am new around here." I scoff at his comment. Rolling his eyes he pushes me in gently before shutting the door.

I do my business and stare at my reflection in the mirror for a couple of minutes basking in how drop dead gorgeous I am.

Please note the sarcasm.

As I look at myself all I start to see is Nardos features as well. I would never ever tell him this but for some reason his presence makes me feel almost safe. I think that's the reason I told them. Maybe he could help me?

No way Mags.

He might have another family. I may be his biological daughter but I highly doubt he would risk his safety for me. I wouldn't want him to risk his safety anyways. Helping me would put him in danger and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he died or got hurt on my watch.