six

The shower feels nice against my cold skin

The shower feels nice against my cold skin. This is way better than when I would sneak in to the public school to take a shower early in the morning.

I try to not cry because I need to be strong but I still let the tears fall down my cheeks. My soft and silent cries get muffled out by the shower. Thank god, because I do not want Nardo to hear.

It's bad enough he saw what happend in the parking lot. That is so embarrassing. I try to not show people how weak I am. He has seen me at my lowest. It was all because of a picture in his wallet, that I stole, that just so happened to be the reason I got the nicest thing I have ever owned.

I shampoo my hair with the stuff the hotel provided and then put in this conditioner stuff. I'm not really sure what it is but I spread it through my hair like I did the shampoo anyways. I clean all the dirt off of my body before hopping out of the shower.

I try not to look at my body as I dry up. With my towel around my body I check my backpack. Digging all the way into the bottom I find my ziplock bags I took from a garbage bin. I cleaned it out and now I use it to hold important stuff like cash and underwear. It rains a lot and the bags are water proof.

I pull the bag out with my dry underwear. Throwing on Nardos clothes they bag my body and the pants fall to the ground.

I try tying the string in the sweatpants and finally I get it somewhat tight enough to walk around without the fear of them falling.

That would be funny.

If it wasn't you yeah.

I agree with you Tina. First time in forever.

I named the voice in my head Tina. I think I have serious issues but honestly I have bigger challenges than Tina. One of them being returning Nardos wallet.

I sigh taking his wallet out of the ziplock bag I placed it in. I didn't want the photo to be ruined or his cash...

Leaving the bathroom I look around the empty bedroom. I walk out of the room and go to the small living room attached. Nardo has his back turned towards me.

I awkwardly stand not knowing what to do. "How was your shower?" He questions me. I stare at him in shock. He didn't even move a muscle. He didn't even show me he knew I was here.

He needs to teach me that.

"Okay I guess? I used the shampoo and the thing called conditioner, my hair feels oily now." I twirl my weird feeling hair in my fingers.

He turns around smirking at my small figure compared to his. His clothes are massive on me and I feel like I could swim in them.

"Conditioner is only supposed to be put on the ends of your hair, you aren't supposed to put it on your scalp." He informs me taking a seat on the couch. He smirks at my awkward standing.